Google Glass patent application is very detailed, but broad
1. ama3654 (Posts: 252; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Age of the CYBORGS is upon us....what next?
2. MrJerry (Posts: 401; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
To be honest, the concept of this glasses is damm revolutionary
3. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 869; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
You mean technologies companies can actually file patents that look like patents?! That's unamerican! Damn socialist commies at Google! < / SARCASM >
4. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"This way of filing gives an interesting perspective like "this is my idea, and these are all the ways I think it could be done", anything else isn't covered."
Any other way of drafting claims language runs the risk of being ruled invalid for being overly broad.
6. andro. (Posts: 1983; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I agree there. Too many apps these days also want access to too much personal info
7. pongkie (Posts: 508; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
we should start punching people wearing "Glass". like what a restaurant crew did to a man with a device implanted to his head. Start of privacy again
9. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I think I watched the demo of Google Glass 4 times yesterday....