Front panel for Sony D6503 listed for 15,000 Yen ($146 USD)
The handset is expected to include a 5.2 inch Triluminos display with a quad-core 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor running the show. 3GB of RAM is included with 16GB of native storage on board. A 20.7MP snapper with 4K video playback graces the rear of the phone, and Android 4.4.2 is pre-installed.
You can take a look at how thin the side bezels of this panel are by clicking on the sideshow below.
Front panel of Sony D6503 Sirius is posted on Japanese site Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
LG G3 - 40 Tips & Tricks for LG's most powerful smartphone ever
25 Jul 2014, 01:36
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: vote for the better phone
25 Jul 2014, 06:01
5 Android L themes, launchers and icon packs to install while you wait
25 Jul 2014, 03:23
Here’s how to record screen video on Apple’s iPhone and iPad
25 Jul 2014, 09:11
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
Front panel of Sony D6503 Sirius is posted on Japanese site
2. Sauce (unregistered)
First world problems...
12. Aploine (Posts: 126; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
Can't see the width of the bezels in any of these photos 'cause
are partialy covered by the digitizer itself
13. kobainez (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Nothing to moan about. Your G2 is not waterproof
3. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Side bezel good....how about the top and bottom!?
4. Sauce (unregistered)
First world problems...
7. Amir1 (Posts: 240; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
Dude, do you have fingers? are you holding a phone with chopsticks? stop talking nonsense.
17. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
"Dude, do you have fingers? are you holding a phone with chopsticks? stop talking nonsense."
5. josephnero (Posts: 278; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Pretty awesome for a water proof and big camera sensor with no hump.
6. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2218; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Wasn't this same thing posted yesterday or the day before? Or at least earlier this week...
10. Aploine (Posts: 126; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
14. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 2618; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Sony you are making a great mistake. A June release with snapdragon 805 and learning from mistakes of Competition would be a win win.