Friday the 13th means a message from Nokia, not Jason and a hockey mask
According to the text, Nokia is planning on showing us how our Nokia Lumia will survive the 13th. Which does bring up an interesting point. We've never seen guys like Jason or Freddy or even Chucky sporting a smartphone. Which model would they use? We could just imagine Jason getting excited about advancing to the next level of Angry Birds. A more cerebral sort, Freddy Krueger would probably be more of a Words With Friends type of guy (although what does that say about Alec Baldwin?)
Wow, we certainly got off the track here. Anyway, just remember that you're supposed to check in here on Friday a few times so we can tell you what message of importance the Finnish based OEM has for you.
12. akki20892 (Posts: 3812; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
giant monster is still alive.........!!!
21. Alex123 (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I dreamed that Nokia rejected the deal with Microsoft and decided to go for both Android and WP OS. Hope my dream comes true!
2. apple4never (Posts: 1048; Member since: 08 May 2013)
hmm, surprise survival from a drop off a weather balloon showing off its ois capability
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10091; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Nokia 3310 is still laughing at everyone.
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10091; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Hey look I can now see how many posts I have and when my account was created. Good job PA.
10. papss (unregistered)
I don't see it man?
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10091; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Just click or tap on your comment. It shows it right below your username. :)
Yours was created 03 September 12.
13. -box- (Posts: 3982; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Makes for easier troll hunting.
Should made mine earlier, but back in those days all you needed was a username, no need for an account
15. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2061; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Good.., PHONEARENA now give us back, our beloved thumbs down button
22. gust3r3u (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
the thums down button has such a negative impact on the nice article page , i think negative is only for trolls and haters ,we can be constructive and we can appreciate a person's comment without that button, but that is just my oppinion ... and that of facebook :)
24. lalalaman (Posts: 551; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
i think this page is for mature ppl....they dont have to feel embarrassed,hated or trolled for thumb downs....they r mature enough to think what is wrong with the comment and think of it as only a disagreement and not troll....this could save PA some comments
thumbs down should be back on PA IMO
4. Sauce (unregistered)
A surprise you say!?
5. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 266; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
Let's see, I hope they will talk about Nokia advance technologies and what it may bring to the end user...
6. papss (unregistered)
I hope they are sending me a 1520 via USPS.. See if it survives Nokia.. Try and send me one.
8. bwhiting (Posts: 187; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
Seems interesting for me...wanna see what that would be
14. Nokia1100user (Posts: 19; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
B*the please, my phone survived a whole decade of Friday the 13ths.
16. Credo (Posts: 721; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Probably nothing special ... ... ... ... ... ...
17. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2061; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
.....,.MY NOKIA LUMIA 15XX, aint even manifactured yet ;( ,so i wouldnt know
18. RomeoJDR (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
Jason= Operates on primitive instinct. Would need something basic with an idiot friendly
interf - iPhone
Freddy= Maniacal deep thinker who enjoys conjuring up creative ways to kill. Would enjoy a
more advanced interface he can add his own personal touch to while offering hands
free performance. - Moto X
Chucky= Would need something to help ease his little man complex.
20. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Sharp bezels your fingers can't excape from.
23. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
what could it be? Nokia 3310 2014 edition maybe?