|Developer: Creative Labs||Download: Android|
|Category: Social||Price: Free|
Folio for Facebook app aims to solve the clutter and battery drain of the original
1. fancollo (Posts: 51; Member since: 30 Dec 2015)
just use Chrome and enable notifications. there's no app doing it better than this
3. Charlie_boy (Posts: 69; Member since: 04 Jan 2013)
yes.. Or you could also disable FB's background data. That way you control facebook (check it when you feel like it), and not facebook controlling you (asking you to always check/open its notifications)
5. Odeira (Posts: 242; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Notifications DON'T appear in a timely fashion 50% of the time through Chrome. I use an IFTTT recipe, appears 95% of the time in timely fashion.
4. TMHKR (Posts: 51; Member since: 08 Dec 2012)
Wi-Fi mbasic.facebook.com, cellular 0.facebook.com. Screw notifications, I will be available when I choose to be available.
6. CreativeTrendsApps (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Jan 2016)
Thank you for writing about my app!
7. ciprian.ruse (Posts: 294; Member since: 13 May 2014)
Great app! Uninstalled Facebook and now I'm using Folio. I'm gonna report if battery life will get any better. My first impression is that the app is very fast.