First Sony Xperia Tablet Z photo samples
1. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Finally the perfect tablet I've been waiting for. Wish u guys could take it outside & take some pictures instead of indoors. Still looks great. Ill be buyn the 16gb 499$ version when it comes available in the states along with the xperia z
2. PhoenixWright (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Looks like the best tablet in the world.
NOW, THE QUESTION ON A LOT OF PEOPLE'S MINDS: HOW MUCH IS THAT THING?
3. valapsp (Posts: 557; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
PRICEY $499 according to SlashGear.
6. PhoenixWright (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Forgot to mention that I don't live in the US. Although, the Note 2 was exactly the same conversion of the US price when it was released in our country.
I wish it would be cheaper upon release or the same price [I WISH, HEAR ME SONY??!?]
4. erdpov (Posts: 67; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
Galaxy, please don't disappoint, I believe looks is not d important as features, and new generation will amaze us not just by looks, but also by the brand new great features. I know Sammy has always been such an enigma.
5. BattleBrat (Posts: 1476; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
You know, aside from a little grain, those shots are pretty good! My primary use for a tablet camera is Cam Scanner, allows me to scan documents, business cards, even whiteboards for class notes! So a good camera is important, I wonder how My Xperia Tablet S camera stacks up to the Z's....