Early Android 4.4 update for T-Mobile Moto X leaks
More popular slideshows
This Samsung Galaxy F (S5 Premium) concept looks almost real
07 Mar 2014, 23:59
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5928; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Like a week after it was announced fast... I'm liking the new Moto!
2. majp89 (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Why is the battery icon blue? I thought it was supposed to be white. FAKE.
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4579; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Not necessary fake, remember that Moto X doesn't use pure Android.
6. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Motorolas have always had blue battery meters since the DROID RAZR hit ICS. My Ultra has it now as does the Moto X...
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5470; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
blew my best expectations out of the water.
realize we're seeing this before any of the official Nexus builds.
8. jonartpop (Posts: 150; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
wow good job Motorola. I guess the official 4.4 is coming soon.