Did Samsung accidentally show us the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0?
which competing device the Korean manufacturer is aiming for with this tablet. With a rumored 8 inch 1280 x 800 screen, a quad-core 1.6GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, and the S Pen, the talked about $250-$300 price would seem to leave the competition in the dust. Which is why the rumored sequel to that competitor's tablet is supposed to offer a Retina display (Darn! We gave away the name of the competitor).
We are expecting to see the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 at MWC in Barcelona in just a bit more than a week from now. Keep your eyes right here!
1. techguy22 (Posts: 227; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
coming up next : 8 inch galaxy S3.
I want the tab3
2. q_businessman (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
That looks more like the Galaxy Tab 42.0, coming out in 2021. 42 inches of Touchwiz glory.
3. nikenturd (unregistered)
My guesstimate for this device would be $400- $430 considering how overpriced their mid-range products are
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Galaxy tab 2 is now 199$. Why would they charge 400$ on a 8" when the ipad mini is over 329$-500$
9. nikenturd (unregistered)
It is almost on par with the Note 2...wacom technology aint cheap and you know that...$300-$350 is a bit far fetched IMO
4. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 52; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
They should make an 8 inch Tab 3... I want to have an 8 inch tablet, but not that look...
10. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1094; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
And the winner for the ugliest tablet of 2013 goes to... Samsung!
11. dynamo.one (Posts: 63; Member since: 14 Feb 2013)
this should have the exynos 5 dual...not the quad A9
13. justme (Posts: 49; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Hopefully there will be some good covers that can be slapped on it.