Check out the most detailed Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge press images so far
12. SenorThrottles (Posts: 250; Member since: 23 Dec 2015)
I'm guessing those colours didn't sell too well
14. may_czos (Posts: 712; Member since: 22 Nov 2014)
Green was basically sold out all the time so demand wasn't a problem.
15. phljcnth (Posts: 481; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Those colours weren't sold widely in the first place. I still wish Samsung will add unique color options. Gold is getting old. Hey that rhymes. Lol
2. GeorgeAF (Posts: 37; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)
This is actually beautiful. I will wait for the Note 6 though, my Note 4 is still doing every thing that I need from a phone.
17. gamehdi (Posts: 13; Member since: 15 Dec 2014)
It's still doing every thing correctly but i can't find any solotion to the battery drain issue !
4. aegislash (Posts: 218; Member since: 27 Jan 2015)
And...that's a bad thing?
No need to make any drastic changes to an already gorgeous design.
5. Basharhd99 (Posts: 74; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The only thing that still annoys me about my s6 is the huge camera bump but they apparently fixed that.
7. aegislash (Posts: 218; Member since: 27 Jan 2015)
I disliked the camera hump at first, but honestly I feel like it breathes a bit of life into the rear of the device, instead of it just being a completely flat slab.
It's like the people who say the iPhone 6/6S antenna lines are ugly. I think it looks great, and makes the rear of the device look a lot less boring.
9. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1491; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
I think that the Glass black makes the device a lot less boring
10. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
Instead of gorilla glass, Dragontrail glass would be nicer.
11. SenorThrottles (Posts: 250; Member since: 23 Dec 2015)
I like protruding cameras, except I think the bump on the S6 was just a bit too big for my liking.
8. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
Why curved instead of rectangular. Sonyericsson W910.
13. Silkrays (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Feb 2016)
I just went to uswitch.com the source of this article.......the standard s7 showing a little curve too when i zoom it......beautiful is the right word....cant wait.
16. Jimrod (Posts: 980; Member since: 22 Sep 2014)
I can't help but feel that this is a really boring new flagship. I'm sure it's great but there's nothing particularly exciting about it is there?
18. Coconut00 (Posts: 463; Member since: 13 Jan 2015)
Hoping Samsung releases a different color variant.
19. Joosty (Posts: 112; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Phone of the year. I'm calling it.
Quad HD screen - never disappoints
2800mAH battery wireless charging would be great!
Its basically the Galaxy S1-6 all combined into one superphone.
The only crowds that will be dissatisfied are the removable battery people.
And also looks are a matter of opinion.
23. MedLEB (Posts: 71; Member since: 23 Jul 2015)
3000mAH battery wireless charging would be great! (As early leaks said).
21. Joosty (Posts: 112; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
An earlier article stated that the battery is 2800 mAh
22. benno (Posts: 94; Member since: 17 Apr 2015)
It must have been a lot earlier. Every article for the last few weeks has said 3000