Chapter One of Steve Jobs manga on sale now in Japan
Actually, the manga, imaginatively titled "Steve Jobs," will tell the story of Apple's co-founder from the point of view of Walter Isaacson, the author who wrote the best-selling biography of the executive. Chapter One is now available in Japan as part of the magazine Kiss, published by Japanese manga publishing house Kodansha. The first installment of the manga starts in 2004 when Jobs asks Isaacson to write his biography. Isaacson agrees, but holds off until he hears from Jobs' wife that her husband has cancer. The rest of the chapter deals with Isaacson's first impressions of Jobs, setting up the story for the next installment due next month.
Isaacon's book is also the basis of a script written by West Wing creator Aaron Sorkin that will be turned into a movie. So far, there has been no time frame released for the motion picture, and no announcements have been made yet about casting.
source: @manganewsjapon, Crunchyroll via AppleInsider
Steve Jobs the Manga Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
LG G3 - 40 Tips & Tricks for LG's most powerful smartphone ever
25 Jul 2014, 01:36
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: vote for the better phone
25 Jul 2014, 06:01
5 Android L themes, launchers and icon packs to install while you wait
25 Jul 2014, 03:23
Here’s how to record screen video on Apple’s iPhone and iPad
25 Jul 2014, 09:11
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
Steve Jobs the Manga
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Where can I preorder? :)
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2099; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
You wanna preorder something that's already available to buy?
10. doejon (Posts: 317; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
lol this s**t looks like a comic not like a manga..
15. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Does Steve have superpowers?
Does he spin webs?
Does he wear a cape and fly?
No? He just make Apple stuff?
Aww...shucks!!! That's a bummer!
29. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6135; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
na STAN LEE will beat the crap out of STEVE JOBS in a comic book fight in my opinion
33. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Of course, Stan will come up with something like 'The Avengers' and Steve with something like 'The Fruits'.
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 2554; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Hope it would be an accurate account and not like the movie which only entertains apple fans.
4. fsahin (Posts: 46; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
as capitalism eats people minds and their feelings, their lifes too, they searched for some heroes.What mr.Jobs did for humanity , what?
human being is really hopeless!!
9. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 880; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Japan manga hq we need new ideas, how about we take a movie about some dead guy and make it into manga BRILLIANT
14. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Uhhh...sorry to burst your bubble, but the word "dead guy" sounds a bit harsh.
Give some respect :)
21. lolioslol (banned) (Posts: 182; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Respect is earned. jobs was a despicable greedy unpleasant thief of a man who deserves none.
18. Bernoulli (Posts: 1433; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Watch Apple sue them because of. .. because they were the first to have a Steve Jobs character
19. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
WHOA! How did the "sue" thing came here?
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6135; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Next thing we know it is there will be a law suit
30. ZeroCide (Posts: 683; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
I'm waiting for the apple lawsuit on this. (grabs popcorn and comfy seat)
12. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I'd read those ecchi or hentai manga instead, but if you give me a choice of the crap called Bleach or this, I'd probably read this instead.
17. Igneel (unregistered)
Bleach a crap? I bet whatever your fav manga is can't even beat Bleach's long serialization..
24. lolioslol (banned) (Posts: 182; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
The only way this could be awesome is if steve gets raped by a tentacle monster or five.
And they shove apples up his ass until apple sauce comes out his nose