BlackBerry Q10 coming to AT&T June 21st for $199.99 on contract
The nation's second largest carrier has been taking pre-orders for the BlackBerry Q10 since early this month. The phone is expected to attract hordes of true BlackBerry fans, the kind that can't do anything without a physical QWERTY keyboard. That's not a knock or a rip because after all, Google Chairman Eric Schimdt counts himself in that category. Despite his position, Schmidt has been photographed quite often using a BlackBerry handset and has admitted that he just adores that BlackBerry QWERTY.
source: AT&T via Engadget
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This is great news for lots of BB fans or ones that wants a QWERTY PHONE sure this phone will surpass the Z10 in sales
8. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Eric Schmidt and the POTUS will be in line to buy this.
3. Kevinphantom (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jun 2013)
This is trash .not really a phone not worth buying
6. AtomicMe (Posts: 23; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
I sold this phone earlier today to an old guy who came into my store. I'm still dizzy and sore from just shaking my head back and forth the whole time while frowning...
7. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Do you do that SouthAsian/Indian Head bobby thing?