Asus may have a super thin tablet in the works
1. ajac09 (Posts: 1358; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
well with no software customers can use to unbrick it may never get another asus tablet
2. TakashiDeo (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 20 Jul 2013)
xperia tablet z is the most lightest tablet too???
i think so
4. TakashiDeo (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 20 Jul 2013)
just want to see the design of this new asus tablet
wether better than tablet z or average
8. pyradark (Posts: 748; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
not just lightest but water/dust resistance and beautiful design
5. jove39 (Posts: 1260; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
What is this fuss about thin tablets...i am surprised engadget is reporting drop in video playback battery life of new N7...Asus need to learn...thinness is not important than battery life!
7. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I agree, when are these wars over thickness gonna end? Either OEMs need to start looking into more efficient batteries or a manufacturer needs to step up to the plate and make a thicker device with great battery. Take the droid RAZR MAXX for example, why don't we see tablets like that? Not to mention a really thin device feels easier to drop.
9. jove39 (Posts: 1260; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Yup...oem should do two variants of tablet/phone one with usual battery and other with gigantic battery :)
6. ChafedBanana (Posts: 355; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Wow! 0.9mm thinner than the thinnest! That's a milestone!
10. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Exaggeration of expression wasn't necessary to describe it as SUPER THIN. just thin will do. Its just 0.9 mm less.