Are you going to buy the Google Nexus S?
- Are you going to buy the Google Nexus S?
86 votes (86 votes) Absolutely! I'll be camping in front of the store all night.
96 votes (96 votes) Yes, but I'm waiting for a discount.
263 votes (263 votes) I will take my time and see what else is going to be launched in the coming months.
182 votes (182 votes) Nope, because it's on T-Mo.
306 votes (306 votes) No chance, 'cause this is more of the same, while the dual-core handsets are just knocking on our door.
1. protozeloz posted on 16 Dec 2010, 08:41 0 0
I might wait and see another phone with 2.3 since Droid's will probably get updated and there are some promises with other phones I might hold my wallet for a bit, even if its pure android... i just hope companies realize adding custom UI's only causes delays in updates (most rumored models I've seen with 2.3 seem to be running a stock 2.3 UI) so i hope ill be seeing some stock experience on other devices
2. abel guzman (unregistered) posted on 16 Dec 2010, 08:44 0 1
u might as well fuk off u polish dik u think ur sik for commenting first
3. ryq (unregistered) posted on 16 Dec 2010, 10:09 0 0
lg and samsung are coming out with new phones almost every months that sony ericson and nokia and other makers are being left behind.
4. Misanthropos posted on 16 Dec 2010, 11:20 3 2
why don't they have an option in the survey, "No, because it's Android" ?
5. cellguy (unregistered) posted on 16 Dec 2010, 11:46 1 1
they have the no because i am a hater button. did you see it?
6. Misanthropos posted on 16 Dec 2010, 12:30 0 0
oh yeah, it's right next to the, “No, because I spend $30 per month flushing my shit down the toilet, I’m not gonna spend $199-529 on another turd.” button. thanks for pointing that out tool.
7. jd829 posted on 16 Dec 2010, 13:13 1 0
IMO this just doesn't stand out enough. LG just launched a new phone with a dual core processer, motorola is set to launch the olympus in the next month or two, why spend the money on something that's just a little better than a galaxy S?
14. iHugo posted on 17 Dec 2010, 09:52 0 0
In fact, the specs are pretty much the same if not some worse than the galaxy S (except the NFC hardware)!!
9. 530gemini posted on 16 Dec 2010, 16:39 0 0
Nope. The plastic materials make it look cheap, although I'm sure its screen is beautiful.
10. Wardski (unregistered) posted on 16 Dec 2010, 20:01 1 0
Clearly the only reason to buy the Nexus S is to be the first with Android updates...
Its definitely not because it has the latest and greatest HW....
Don't waste your $$
11. psn1819 posted on 16 Dec 2010, 20:39 1 0
nope...reminds of a refreshed vibrant. dont need another one
12. mr. droid posted on 16 Dec 2010, 22:30 0 0
how about no, because t-mobile does not have stores/service in my area.. they are not available around here..
13. illiad (unregistered) posted on 17 Dec 2010, 04:25 0 0
how about, it has less capability than other phones?? It may be attractive to a new user or upgrading from a very basic phone, but if you have a SD card with 16Gb of media and pics already, this phone does NOT have a card slot!!!
15. theo14461 posted on 17 Dec 2010, 22:11 0 0
...how about, got it, and this is the slickest, smoothest, absolute best Android phone I've ever owned! IMO, I thought the same way as everyone else before taking a chance with this device. I like it!
16. The Justin (unregistered) posted on 18 Dec 2010, 07:32 0 0
If it ever gets an update to work on 3g with AT&T then i'll consider it. Until then ill stick with my captivate.