Are smartphones killing our sex drive?
Among Dr. Wang’s specialites, one of them is treating men with erectile dysfunction and he determined that this young man was smoking too much, and was obviously playing too much Candy Crush. The prescription? Stop smoking and play with something (someone) else.
Miraculously, his condition has “improved greatly.” Dr. Wang has noted that there has been an increasing flow of younger men into his clinic for treatment of conditions that normally affect middle-aged men.
In what is becoming age-old advice, take the time to detach from the device every now and again, you never know what might pop up.
sources: Want China Times via BetaBeat
14. LiyanaBG (Posts: 365; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
phones are the reason most relationships and marriages ended. lack of attention your partner deserve.
21. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Actually most marriages fail because of finances. The statistic is over 50% in the U.S.
22. Mike_L.13 (Posts: 20; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
This is interesting to hear. My question is - what about finances in particular leads them to fail? Not enough income, disagreement on how to spend income, etc.?
Curious to know if you have any idea or if you have a source. Thanks
23. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
2. addicted2088 (Posts: 50; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
"you never know what might pop up."
Um, okay, good one!
3. Hammerfest (Posts: 370; Member since: 12 May 2012)
So old its not even funny... month/s ago even...
12. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 381; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
LMFAO! HAHahahahahaha didn't even think of that xD
5. Tux_Alan (Posts: 74; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Lol doctor wang treating erectile dysfunction! (Says I lying in bed with my smartphone in hand... Bloody hell... My manhood is in peril!!)
7. taikucing (unregistered)
8. davenycept (Posts: 175; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
I remember that commercial....that chick was super hot...every time I saw it I kept hoping he would put that phone away and pay attention to that beautiful woman in front of him before she leaves him
9. xfire99 (Posts: 562; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
I rather have sex with her in the picture and throw smartphone out of the window. :))
10. silencer271 (Posts: 222; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
So what your saying is if you have an iphone you dont have a sex drive? lol
15. deewinc (Posts: 163; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
She should get a night dress with an apple logo
16. makio9 (Posts: 47; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Romance and sex drive are two completely different things. I can honestly say that my app venturing does not effect my erections what-so-ever
17. berry889 (Posts: 23; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
LOL wut? I don't think smartphone killing my sex drive..... I don't know about others LOL
18. LiyanaBG (Posts: 365; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
its not killing sex drive but its making you have less time for sex and rush sex.
20. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
is It because you don´t have sex at all?... lol
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 12357; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Mrs jedii would take my phone, and turn it off. Play time is play time.