Apple's Health app is the hypochondriac's dream: convergence of all your health and fitness data
2. HASHTAG (Posts: 183; Member since: 31 Jan 2014)
Well, S Health is only available for Samsung devices. So....
6. AwesomestMaximuss (Posts: 123; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
And this ll be available for more devices other than i-devices??
15. engineer-1701d (Posts: 1229; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
myfitnesspal. for all android devices and shoes and other devices for clothes.
3. Penny (Posts: 1264; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Your right, if somebody else already did something similar, then they should just avoid it. I mean, why compete right? Do we really need more phones? One phone in the market should be enough.
7. PBXtech (Posts: 983; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
As long as patents and lawsuits don't get thrown about, the more the merrier.
8. AwesomestMaximuss (Posts: 123; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
Not the argument ppl give when Samsung does the same..
10. maherk (Posts: 1208; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Tell that to Apple, according to them Phones shouldn't have rounded corners.
11. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Apple trying to catch up with Samsung and Google who are miles ahead
12. HTCOE (Posts: 522; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
this is way different than any health app offered if you know about it...this works nothing like s health and samsung knew they were creating a health app and decided to throw theirs out first just to say they were first...actually if you look at how samsung does things now it's if they hear someone else is about to do something they will hurry up and make something crappy then throw it out and say they did it first
13. dontneedtoknow (Posts: 152; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
It's kinda like s health but it helps your doctor see how you are doing and makes your visit to doctor easier. That's pretty useful in words but I want to see how it works in real life.
14. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3745; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
You'll love it until your insurance goes up because you are not exercising every day, getting enough sleep every day, etc.
There have been many science fiction books written about pervasive health monitoring. They worlds they depict have no "freedom" left in them. People are just slaves with every aspect of their lives monitored and controlled by those in power.