Apple will be your friend that you can share some FaceTime with
Apple iPhone 4 Specifications | Review
1. omarc26 (Posts: 357; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
well i gotta admit so far i am liking face time only thing i dnt like its that its wi-fi only.. it brought a whole new meaning to sexting. yesterday i was at home bored alone n my girlfriend was at her friends house n since we both have iphones 4 she wanted to try face time n well we did n it got pretty hot becuz she was pointing the phone to her boobs n i was able to see them .. so yea....
2. jacky_luvsjrod (Posts: 53; Member since: 26 May 2010)
um sounds pretty hot thanks for the idea i never thought of that i am going to convince my boyfriend to do that. next week ima go to a trip with my family so ima tell him to do that since were going to be speperated for a while , but ima turn things around ima tell him that if he wants to see me naked he has to show me his 8==D first lol ...
12. elpuser (Posts: 50; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
Perverted teens these days, welcome to the world of STDs kids. Hahaha!
16. jacky_luvsjrod (Posts: 53; Member since: 26 May 2010)
First off all I am not a "teen" I am 24 , 2nd of all I do not have std's like u. N 3rd off all how is a video call going to make us get std's?
18. Trendygirlx23 (unregistered)
I'm pretty sure elpuser wasn't actually talking about you...
3. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
thats why I don't want iphone 4 til its 3g..gonna be like this for a year or so..LAME
4. matt_android (Posts: 6; Member since: 25 Jun 2010)
Wow. Apple really thinks that will make people with no lives feel better?
5. ILOVEIPHONE25 (unregistered)
I just got done calling and it was amazing. I think that with the iphone 4 and eve 4g, video chat will be a hit. I was literally talking to someone in CA, and looking at them from home. Military families, overseas, this is just awesome man. I am not a apple lover, but I love the feature.
6. dahaka17 (Posts: 61; Member since: 08 Jun 2010)
Get an EVO... the video chat works on 3g and 4g and wifi and thier is not cost to do the video chat.... i was really surprised at how well it works on 3G even
8. android#1 (Posts: 74; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
dont forget the higher MP for better quality
10. tiolawa (Posts: 115; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I agree plus the plas cost less to begin with.
11. omarc26 (Posts: 357; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
can u please explain how it works over 3G i thought 3G cdma was not able to do voice n data at the same time? like wimax.. cuz if its true i might buy one ..
14. clevername (Posts: 1379; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
I'm not sure about how the evo does video chat but apples FaceTime uses data networks, doesn't even use voice minutes. If the evo is similar then it doesn't have to do voice and data simultaneously.
15. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
Voice can travel over 3G (EVDO). Take Verizon's Push-to-Talk phones for example. Verizon's PTT use 3G for primary service and use regular CDMA when 3G isn't available. So yes, voice can be used on 3G. But if you're in a regular phone call that is using CDMA you can't use EVDO at the same time. The network isn't set up for that. As long as video and voice is using the same pipeline it'll work.
19. dahaka17 (Posts: 61; Member since: 08 Jun 2010)
it works cause it uses the data network to do everything, its essentially just streaming a video with sound over the data
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2801; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Just make sure you don't hold the left side of your phone lol
9. phonefreak123 (Posts: 6; Member since: 25 Jun 2010)
I wish Verizon would make a phone that has a front facing camera... Not that I really need it but ya it would be nice lol.
13. clevername (Posts: 1379; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Such Ana awesome feature and my favorite part? The city I live in, riverside, ca, has a city wide wifi network. So almost everywhere I go I have FaceTime! It's pretty awesome.
17. DonkeyPunched (Posts: 321; Member since: 10 Jan 2010)
Awesome. Now, I hope in Anaheim, CA, we can get wifi for free...
20. FaceTimeBff (unregistered)
Forget talking to Apple's people! You can meet REAL FaceTime friends at FaceTimeBff, it’s a fun, safe and free community. Join now!www.facetimebff.com
21. FaceTimeBff (unregistered)
Don't rely on Apple! You can find REAL FaceTime friends @http://www.FaceTimeBff.com it’s fun, safe and FREE! :) FaceTime Best Friend Finder is a 100% FREE social networking site and also the largest FaceTime community and FaceTime directory listing online - we help Apple FaceTime users worldwide meet people in a fun, safe and private community. Only YOU control when details are exchanged, this is NOT a random encounter community. All you need to get started is an Apple iMac or webcam, iPod Touch (4th Gen iTouch) or iPhone 4. So what are you waiting for... sign up now for FREE and start finding FaceTime contacts today!http://www.facetimebff.com