Apple to sell its 700 millionth iOS device next month
1. Ninetysix (Posts: 2339; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Pretty awesome coming from a single company. Keep up the good work. Competition is good.
2. PunyPoop (Posts: 752; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Apple is really serious in this competition. Imagine that 64-bit chip!
7. rodrigopsasaki (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
What's really the point of a 64-bit chip with 1GB of RAM? Is it really gonna make that much of a difference?
6. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
hmm, iThink the same 50 million iFans have bought all 700 million of those devices! Think about it, each Apple iFollower has bought at least 3 iPads before they realized that are basically all the same, 3 Iphones, even though half of them are S models lol, 3 iPods and 1 mini, only because there hasn't been 2 minis yet. Meh, 700 million not so impressive now is it!
3. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Too many victims..... iDiots or iMbeciles?? You'll be the judge...
4. Ninetysix (Posts: 2339; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Would you like some wine with that jelly?
5. xtian1103 (Posts: 363; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
that's pretty immature dude! it's just a damn phone!