Apple steps up PR efforts on the sly after stock plunge to make its part of the story heard
1. rusticguy (Posts: 2821; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Good. Proves that customer is KING when it's a competitive world. Take out silly patents out of equation and Apple would go down faster. Soon they will have to rethink about criminally high profit margins also :)
4. Topcat488 (Posts: 1114; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Where's my Iphone Math... As Soon as a 5" screen comes, and refreshed OS, i'm buying... Right said Fred ^^^ Customer is King.
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
I hope I can bought Apple back @ $400 :p
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Tim cook manage more openly than Steve jobs? Pftt, nobody can match with jobs when it comes to openess...
6. rusticguy (Posts: 2821; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Yup his thermonuclear statement reminded of Osama once ...
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
"on the sly"
LMFAO.........daniel and ray are the ghetto ones of phone arena......haha
7. blingblingthing (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Responding via PR? Does this not remind anyone of those I am a Mac and I'm a PC ad, where the apple guy asks the PC guy why not reallocate his advertising funds to his fixing windows vista fund.
8. parisbell (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
I am glad that Apple is standing up to its reputation.
9. _Bone_ (Posts: 2104; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Apple should sue itself. Suing Samsung is the best PR Sammy ever got.