Apple steps up PR efforts on the sly after stock plunge to make its part of the story heard
1. rusticguy posted on 06 Feb 2013, 06:21 6
Good. Proves that customer is KING when it's a competitive world. Take out silly patents out of equation and Apple would go down faster. Soon they will have to rethink about criminally high profit margins also :)
4. Topcat488 posted on 06 Feb 2013, 06:25 2
Where's my Iphone Math... As Soon as a 5" screen comes, and refreshed OS, i'm buying... Right said Fred ^^^ Customer is King.
3. wendygarett posted on 06 Feb 2013, 06:23 2
Tim cook manage more openly than Steve jobs? Pftt, nobody can match with jobs when it comes to openess...
6. rusticguy posted on 06 Feb 2013, 06:33 10
Yup his thermonuclear statement reminded of Osama once ...
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 06 Feb 2013, 06:27 2
"on the sly"
LMFAO.........daniel and ray are the ghetto ones of phone arena......haha
7. blingblingthing posted on 06 Feb 2013, 06:36 5
Responding via PR? Does this not remind anyone of those I am a Mac and I'm a PC ad, where the apple guy asks the PC guy why not reallocate his advertising funds to his fixing windows vista fund.
8. parisbell posted on 06 Feb 2013, 06:48 0
I am glad that Apple is standing up to its reputation.
9. _Bone_ posted on 06 Feb 2013, 07:15 7
Apple should sue itself. Suing Samsung is the best PR Sammy ever got.