Apple releases iOS 8 beta 4
The features and short cuts that are pointed out in the Tips app, are those that just don't stand out normally to iOS 8 users. Along with the directions on how to find them on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, the app also shows you how to turn these features on or off in the settings.
This is the fourth beta release for iOS 8, and if you are a registered iOS developer ($99 made payable to Apple will do the trick), you can install it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod now. Keep in mind that while iOS 8 beta 4 might help fix some bugs and resolve some issues, it might also create new ones.
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 13311; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
9-19-14, no make that 9-18-14 hurry the hell up man. Payday, iPhone day, and then my 1 year anniversary. Gonna be a cool wknd.
3. AfterShock (Posts: 3305; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Cool you can still post.
Not sure I can say that about others currently.
What happened after I left that thread?
4. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
That crap' O' mat seems to get banned.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 13311; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
What happened, what did they post to get limited/banned?
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 13311; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I had to check him AfterShock, and I did get a warning. He was being a little too disrespectful of my and JakeLee's wife. Couldn't let that slide. Check me all you want, but leave her out of it. Have some class, he has a duplicate acct "8800 Arte" he'll activate it soon.
12. AfterShock (Posts: 3305; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Wow, yeah he was out of control.
I did wade in for that reason alone at first.
Jake too huh, yeah Jake you p1ss a lot of fans of Android as intended, how ever your family has nothing to do with it, its all you, Jedi or myself.
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 13311; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Exactly shock, we go at it and it's all in good fun to be honest. However the disrespect towards one's family the wife, and children is totally uncalled for and that has to be attended to.
15. Ninetysix (Posts: 1706; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Have you been to UNLV's gym? I needed a gym for 2 weeks when we stayed in Vegas. Awesome 4 story gym.
17. darkkjedii (Posts: 13311; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yes, if you're talking about the north gym. The main one, I haven't been in since it was redone. Used to workout in the north gym with some old school runnin rebels. Larry, Stacey, and Greg Anthony. Cool cats bro.
16. AfterShock (Posts: 3305; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Absolutely, I love to hate,
an hate to love other postings, its what we do.
But, I agree a thousand percent, let's attack each others ideas then the messenger but never his family or lot in life.
Funny, in we abbreviate your name or Jakes we get DJ and JL, then if we do mine, I'm A.., bah never mind.
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 13311; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If I post what I said I will definitely get another warning, but I let him have it really really bad
22. Finalflash (Posts: 1941; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Can't believe I missed out on that lol.
25. darkkjedii (Posts: 13311; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah FF, u missed out man. Jake, and I let him have it.
10. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
24. iLegend (Posts: 41; Member since: 05 Jun 2013)
they have really nice videos regarding iOS..!!
19. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4123; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
They changed the look of Control Center a little bit too.
23. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3802; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
One thing that we know for sure. September is going to come and iOS 8 is going to have a lot of bugs left to fix. With all the new features, it'll be far worse than iOS 7.
I estimate that iOS 8 won't be relatively bug free until iOS 8.1.8 which will ship around May 15th, 2015.
26. macsimleonard21 (Posts: 5; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
Hello guys, ios 8 beta 4 has arrived! I would suggest you to register the udid ( if you didn't do it until now) on this website freeudid.com ( its number 2 on google!) , its fast & cheap , only 4.99$ !
27. macsimleonard21 (Posts: 5; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
I’ve seen a mac application called InstaSign, for $14,99 you can sign up and get unlimited free iOS applications. these IPA files are just iOS applications you can download on internet and via torrent, right? check freeudid.com/instasign/ for the description and there’s also a tutorial for how to use it on windows.
28. macsimleonard21 (Posts: 5; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
Did anyone noticed fastestiphoneunlock.com and doulci-activator.com does now have a download link to their updated tool which really bypasses iphone iCloud now??
I would like to download it but they say there is no carrier fix yet but they promise in a next update,people are saying that bypass did work and the iphone did not reboot and they were able to use music and internet! Have anyone tested it yet?