Apple purchase of Waze already debunked
2. protozeloz (Posts: 5383; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I personally don't like M S a lot, he is the kind of person to backslash something on android then after being on iOS it suddenly is better, he has made tons of predictions based on his fanboy side is kinda sad... Some of them include
-How siri will replace and "kill " Google search
- how super hard it would be for Google to copy siri or even compete with it
- how android will fail here and there
Sorry but coming from him I'll have my doubts and the fanboy light turned on
3. andee.b0b (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Mar 2010)
originally i was so excited about the rumor of Apple and Waze to join forces, but now I see this wouldn't really work. They would have to completely redo Waze. Apple maps will take alot of time and until then, Google wil continue to dominate.
4. Ninetysix (Posts: 1736; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
""Get the iphone 5S, now with WAZE! Designed and developed EXCLUSIVELY for the iphone 5S!"
Calling it now""
You called it alright! Way to be 0% accurate.
6. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Dimmit! This means Apple still have to depend on the leach.