Apple purchase of Waze already debunked
2. protozeloz posted on 03 Jan 2013, 18:30 5 0
I personally don't like M S a lot, he is the kind of person to backslash something on android then after being on iOS it suddenly is better, he has made tons of predictions based on his fanboy side is kinda sad... Some of them include
-How siri will replace and "kill " Google search
- how super hard it would be for Google to copy siri or even compete with it
- how android will fail here and there
Sorry but coming from him I'll have my doubts and the fanboy light turned on
3. andee.b0b posted on 03 Jan 2013, 18:37 0 0
originally i was so excited about the rumor of Apple and Waze to join forces, but now I see this wouldn't really work. They would have to completely redo Waze. Apple maps will take alot of time and until then, Google wil continue to dominate.
4. Ninetysix posted on 03 Jan 2013, 20:06 1 1
""Get the iphone 5S, now with WAZE! Designed and developed EXCLUSIVELY for the iphone 5S!"
Calling it now""
You called it alright! Way to be 0% accurate.
6. lubba posted on 04 Jan 2013, 03:18 1 0
Dimmit! This means Apple still have to depend on the leach.