Apple iPhone 5c knock off ioPhone might fool you for a second
The 4 inch screen on the ioPhone features resolution of 480 x 854 versus the 640 x 1136 resolution on the iPhone 5c. The dual-core MediaTek CPU on the ioPhone pales in comparison to the dual-core A6 processor on the iPhone 5c. The imposter is equipped with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of native storage. The Apple iPhone 5c carries 1GB of RAM and 16GB or 32GB of storage. Lastly, the ioPhone's 2MP camera doesn't come close to the 8MP rear snapper on the iPhone 5c.
While the two phones share the same dimensions, one thing they don't share is the price. The ioPhone costs 15,490 Yen ($150 USD) without a subsidy. Check out the imposter in the video below.
source: Iosys via CNET
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Looks better than the iPhone 5c.
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No, I just don't want to argue with you. That's all. I don't usually care about green thumbs. :)
17. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
And also, this iPhone 5c knockoff looks exactly like the iPhone 5c (except the logo), so what I said in comment #6 was just a joke. Relax. :)
3. darkskoliro (Posts: 1039; Member since: 07 May 2012)
If you can't tell the difference between the Apple logo and the logo on the back of this phone, you shouldn't be buying an iPhone at all..
7. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 991; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
They shouldn't buy a smartphone at all for that matter
4. Sauce (unregistered)
Looks like a Samsung commerical. Jk kids, don't get your FANties in a knot.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 14382; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sauce...now you know the Sammites won't stand for you saying that. They'll start crying, whining (see gadget80), and slamming their galaxies down breaking their screens in protest. ;) +1
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
LOL! The song in the background is hilarious, come on let's dance!
8. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
IOSYS is a distribution channel selling pun electronics.
They also offered ioXY S4 not long ago.
And below is the "original" commercial
A lovely company.
9. superfans (Posts: 153; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
OMG.....This must be the worst commercial I ever seen !
10. Scott93274 (Posts: 1864; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
lol, the camera lens is simply a hole in the camera, you can see right through it. Very funny.
18. andynaija (Posts: 543; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
It's probably a replaceable shell that you saw.
14. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
this crap is garbage haha they aren't even holding the phones to their ears. i mean try to act a lil bit damn! lol
and on top of that, its probably just a back plate of the phone you can totally see through the camera "hole"...
19. andynaija (Posts: 543; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
This is seriously the LAMEST commercial I have seen this year 2013.
20. cwiits (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
Ahh, android users finally have an "iPhone" they can afford. How cute
21. Vish_i_was (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Dec 2013)
at least this isn't overpriced as the other sh!t
22. rallyguy (Posts: 611; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I don't see why Apply hasn't tried to shut it down yet,