Apple iPhone 5C specs review
The iPhone 5C has a 4-inch screen and A6 processor
Processor, Memory, Connectivity
Interface and software
The iPhone 5C has adopted the 5's 8MP camera
Price, release date, expectations
1. lorenzattractor (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
From a design perspective, this basically an enlarged Lumia 620. Not to mention, they didn\'t even try with the colors.
6. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Agree! Although i think they were trying to make it look like the 3GS.
9. PAPINYC (Posts: 1834; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
They kinda failed on that; the 3GS looked cool for its day, this just looks like someone let loose at a Skittles factory and they look like Crap (C = Crap).
15. Commentator (Posts: 1874; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
They should've countered Android KitKat with iOS Skittles.
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 7791; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
PAPINYC see you in 5 days. You're fast becoming the new default troll on PA, keep up the good work. Your green thumbs are getting less and less. Hey PAPINYC insult me...oops my bad in 5 days.
21. Pancholo (Posts: 302; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
In the meantime, I find it hilarious that a color-blind iOS fanboy is raging at Apple from some corner of the world.
2. someones4 (Posts: 607; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Lame...looks like they copied the Lumia's or something...And i thought it's supposed to be cheap. but it does have higher specs than other mid-rangers..
3. Atheneum (Posts: 8; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
seriously, would you rather get 5C or the 5?
7. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I would go with 5 rather than 5C, 5 looks better. Also for people who wan't to show off, I suggest to buy 5 rather than 5C because then they will be able to pretend that they have an 5S. :D
4. papss (Posts: 2182; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Wait so this cost as much as the g2 off contract?
5. sriuslywtf (Posts: 34; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I was hoping that this was \"affordable\" like in rumors . I guess affordable does not exist on apples dictionary.
I don\'t know why they put a premium price tag on a plastic phone and put emphasis on \"C\" as color. It will be more \"reasonable\" to price it like that when they also use the previous material like aluminum, metals like aluminum can be plated with colored materials just like the new itouch right?
Why just use the itouch design and materials for iphone 5c.
Just being honest,,, It really disappoint me..
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Apple and affordable, do not mix...they are mortal enemies.
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I believe Apple could\'ve done much better with the design but i\'m not complaining about that.
Where it hurts people most is the price. Now, people getting it on contract don\'t have to worry much...it is us who buys devices off contract. Apple is really fooling around with people\'s hard earned cash. I don\'t give a damn to those who have enough to buy more than 10...but those who dream of getting one (not me) might have already turn their heads away by now.
Each and every year, the prices of Apple\'s very own devices with incremental upgrades has been hitting the roofs and skyscraping higher and higher. I also blame this for the price rise in other devices.
12. Yummy (Posts: 115; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
It\'s almost like apple said, \"You know what, screw what the consumer says, we\'ll do what we want\"...
13. uRiBiTo666 (Posts: 5; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)
I think the iPhone 5 crap was just a waste of time. A big and useless rush for Apple to have new stock. If they really wanted to make this iPhone "affordable" (considering u don't work in apple and u don't consider 800$ affordable), the most logical thing would be to make a 3.5 inch (or maybe 4 could be good, but 3.5 in is best for this), using the still good apple A5 chip (but modified, with more processor power). The a5 is still good for many people and I would prefer buying an iPhone 5 or even a 4s if I don't have much money. This is basically an iPhone 5, but bulkier and made of flimsy plastic. Not worth it.
18. hellonerds (Posts: 89; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
iPhone Cheeps and iPhone Ss
who would like to solve the puzzle ? wheel of fortune...
would be nice if they made the front the same colors as the back/sides
19. marioellobo (Posts: 44; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
what they said before gimmicks plastic can i say something else get the shoe out your mouth.
20. Samsungadroidrules (Posts: 104; Member since: 28 Jul 2013)
Now where are those iSheeeeps who Bashed Samsung before because of their Polycarbonate phones?? Hahahaha Now Crapppple is putting all of their guts on these Real Cheap Girly Looking Plastic Phones along with the Outdated iPhone 5S. Jeeez!
22. dexter_jdr (Posts: 832; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
C stands for clone.
iphone 5 Clone. its just an iphone 5... clone.
(ignore explanation that clones should look alike)
23. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Isn't this basically an iPod Touch (5th gen) with iPhone 5 hardware? They're only ripping themselves off.
Also, good luck getting dudes to buy a 5C with that colour palette.