Apple cuts down shipping time for iPad mini to just 1 week for the Holidays
And now, after Apple struggled to get enough components to ship it on time, the company has finally sorted supply out and is catching up with demand just in time for the busy Holiday shopping season, that’s already begun.
The iPad mini will now ship in just a week if you order it in U.S. and Canadian online Apple Stores. We ourselves loved the form factor and design of the device, so don’t hesitate to check out our iPad mini review as well, if you are still making up your mind.
source: Apple Store via 9to5Mac
1. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Also cut down Foxconn employees lives by a week.
2. joaolx (Posts: 354; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Apple isn't the only one that has shipments from Foxconn. But people only want for the biggest companies too look bad.
4. bucky (Posts: 1494; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
I love how ur so concerned about about the conditions of the workforce because its apple. How about that cotton shirt you're wearing or those Nikes u have in the closet? Stop hating.
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Good, and merry Christmas Apple :)
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6567; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
The store i work at haven't even recieved a single iPad Mini which I'm glad.
6. MC1123 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i saw one person who use the ipad mini.. it is indeed beautiful!!
but still too expensive!