Another phone maker bites the phablet bait: Lenovo K860 comes with a 5" HD screen, Exynos and onscreen buttons
1. qwertypoor posted on 20 Aug 2012, 03:05 2 0
Isn't it black with rounded corners probably won't come this way lol
9. 305Bucko posted on 20 Aug 2012, 11:14 2 0
what?! also a rectangle?! ...oh snap here comes apple
2. Mittal posted on 20 Aug 2012, 03:09 1 0
Well the Sammy Note was not only the early bird, but also a very good one at that... coming so late to the party, these new Phablets will now have to compete with the Note 2
Actually it will be quite shameful if Sammy is able to launch the Note 2 before others launch their firsts!!
3. crankyd00d posted on 20 Aug 2012, 03:43 3 0
I really hope the Note 2 has at least 2GB of RAM
4. aayupanday posted on 20 Aug 2012, 04:10 0 0
You call that serious?
It may have been correct to say that 4 months earlier.
The S4 Pro along with its Adreno 320 GPU will blow those specs out of the water.
5. SlimSoulja86 posted on 20 Aug 2012, 04:47 1 0
So is Samsung now allowed to sue every company venturing into "Phablet" waters?
I hope some people don't take what I said personally. I don't wanna be blamed if you die of a heart attack.
7. joey_sfb posted on 20 Aug 2012, 07:13 1 0
Samsung sold them the parts. The screen, the CPU, the memory, hell they could even assembled the whole circuits board for Lenovo. It's call business.
Only Apple believe they own the mobile technologies. Only Apple are allow to make their billions and trillions from it.
13. remixfa posted on 26 Aug 2012, 19:40 0 0
from the looks of it thats basically a rebranded Note2 with a different exterior. All samsung except the ... wait... its... a rounded rectangle with a centered screen and bezel....
theres another billion for apple. cant anyone think of another shape other than rectangle for prime hand use!?!? geesh! why not a crescent moon or something!? If only apple had not invented rectangles... oooh if only.
6. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 20 Aug 2012, 06:34 0 0
i think this will be available in my country! but not betting on these one
8. Nathan_ingx posted on 20 Aug 2012, 07:26 2 0
Darn! Why China, China and China all the time?
10. -box- posted on 20 Aug 2012, 13:26 1 0
Large market where lots of devices are made, thus cheaper to ship, and many companies (like Lenovo) are based there. Same reason some Motorola devices are U.S.-only
14. Nathan_ingx posted on 27 Aug 2012, 04:25 0 0
I know dude, it was just a humorous comment!! :D Chill!!
16. JuanitaAlfonzo posted on 12 Nov 2012, 14:29 0 0
Did a search for "phablet" and this never came up on this site; stumbled on it in Google. Would this phone ever be available in the U.S.? Why does it take us so long to get the great developments? I’m in Austin, Texas, and need a phone to get my salon assistant. Right now, until a phone can be on AT&T, 4GLTE, is honkin' big, takes notes, has a fast processor, and super memory. It looks like I’ll be giving her an “IOU” card for now.