Another iPhone catches fire, this time in Brazil
1. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
damn! thats crazy, if my phone ever exploded, i will chuck it at the wall.
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5554; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
they\'re suicide bombers now i tell you! they know that there\'s 99 unactivated iPhones for them in the next life!
8. SleepingOz (unregistered)
5. Evil_SaNz (Posts: 258; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
The 4S will be sent back in the past with a time machine...human kind discovers fire. Now all matches.
7. bbblader (Posts: 575; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
''While Apple products are generally known for their great build quality, '' i cant stop lmao-ing :D she should get a nokia or android phone next time
9. SleepingOz (unregistered)
14. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
yeah right and if your android does the same apple will sue you lol
15. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
again you are charging it wrong !!!
17. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
yeah you can buy it from app store for $9.99
18. cybervlad81 (Posts: 84; Member since: 04 Apr 2011)
Well Google, doesn't have to worry about this being they don't actually make any devices. Other manufactures have had similar issues, usually a faulty battery, though it does seem that apple is getting a lot more incidents than the rare fluke. Guess only time will tell.
19. sudhar131998 (Posts: 63; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
hearing of mobile phone bombs terrorists will start buying iphone 4 and 4S for remote activated command bomb.
Like apple said ipod touch was being sold as a portable gaming gadget but now iphones will be bought by terrorists in abudant to kill people and apple will report that shamelessly in their next event i.e the event of the ultimate mobile bomb the iphone 5 bombers edition for 100$ and regular one for 300$
22. theBankRobber (Posts: 645; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Im loving these weekly issues with the iphones, not because i hate them, i think they are good products, but so this can show those sheep who think oh high and mighty of Apple, that Apple products are faulty as other products.
23. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1560; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
guess it didnt like that ugly ass case
26. madmikepr (Posts: 97; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
i think this is the new way to cancel you contract if you dont pay it well lol xD!!!!!
27. androidsbiggestfan (Posts: 76; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
Stop playing with the lighter app on your iFail!
28. kach22 (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
Hey, you are all mistaken. It's not the iPhone that caught fire. It is the protective cover that self combusted. This cover came from Korea and apple cannot take responsibility for korean products. You just need to use, "ibumper"and that cost a mere 40$. It will certainly keep your phone safe from fire for the next six months until an upgraded version of the bumper is released.