For Apple's 2013 Fiscal Year, he sees the company earning $44.05 a share, up from his prior estimate of $43.68. His revised Fiscal 2014 profit is $52.60, up from $52.49. The analyst is keeping his "Outperform" rating on the stock.
1. theBankRobber (Posts: 649; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
If I had invested money in apple back when the 1st iPod came, I would be sitting on stacks of money also lol. But instead I got a girlfriend and got a car and, well ,here I am lmao.
2. androidornothing (Posts: 143; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Finally best phone in the world is gonna be released!!!!! I cant wait to go stand in line for 20 hours. This is gonna be revolutionary. I cant wait to get rid of my sexy Galaxy S3 which runs laps around even the iPhone 7 and get this new iPhone. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is gonna be goood!!!! Cant wait!! Lmaoooo
3. theBankRobber (Posts: 649; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Haha lol that's funny stuff, iPhone 7. Come on dont get the ifans hyped up with more mock ups and there opinions . Its like 5 a day for the past month now.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I never got the concept of that standing in line for hours thing... It's kind of pointless.
"OMG bro I waited like 15 hours in front of the Apple store to get my new 4S!"
"Whoa bro, you're so hardcore. I wish I was as awesome as you. I just ordered mine online, and I got it just a day later than you. I'm such a disgrace."
Yeah, I doubt those conversations happen as often as people think they do...
7. E.N. (Posts: 2531; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
don't people wait in line for Android smartphones too? I could've sworn.....
But I think the reasoning is that if you don't buy it right away or weren't able to pre-order online, you'll end up having to deal with out of stock and backordering and waiting weeks to months.
AT&T customers were pissing all over the internet when their preordered GSIII ship date kept being pushed back, even if it was only two days for some. People are impatient.
8. ftyler223 (Posts: 140; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
ya your s3 with build quality issues, and low ppi, and all your steps you have to take to make a simple folder....ya thats so great let me tell you. shut up!
16. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1059; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Excuse me Sir, but the Galaxy S3 isn't sexy at all.
5. Angkor (Posts: 108; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Apple is very stingy to American consumers made cheap products in China and sale high prices in America.
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 14726; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Who doesn't that n some way. All companies build cheap and sell high. U jus said nothing about apple that every company that ever existed didnt do lol. Wowwww
9. itreday (Posts: 68; Member since: 24 May 2012)
Cant wait! Selling 4S and getting this one on release date!
13. ftyler223 (Posts: 140; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
And theres literally an app for everyhing you just pointed out so shut up
15. androidornothing (Posts: 143; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
My point is dont say anything about the S3 because it will rape the iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 7, 7s and all the way up to the 10th iphone.
17. ftyler223 (Posts: 140; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
The s3 sucks shut up. Iphone is better. Go to brookstone and buy the hoover craft they have and try to control it with your s3. Doesnt work i got that all day on my iphone. The iphone can do more dude. And s3 is all specs. Theres the one x always here s**t on the s3 in that stupid little game.