Apple iPhone 3GS Specifications | Review
1. theman414 (Posts: 132; Member since: 08 Jun 2009)
This is a total waste of money. If you wanted a physical keyboard you wouldn't of purchased the iphone.
22. E.N. (Posts: 2610; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
I would move on to another phone if Apple came up with a keyboard version.
4. Illyich (Posts: 167; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
And it's THAT kinda of sharp, witty commentary that we've come to expect from you.
55. Quemical (Posts: 162; Member since: 14 Jul 2009)
Extremely gay. And its THAT kind of piss-poor "journalism" which at this point let's be frank is paid advertising that we've come to expect from phonearena.com I make it a point to steer my customers clear of this site. DROID FTW
3. LGVX1993 (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
Why is the guy using the oldest blackberry in history? lol
5. sinfulta (Posts: 272; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
He's not. He's not even using a Blackberry. He has a Palm Treo in his hands. That was a terrible video and they don't even really show off the product that they are trying to sell. Weaksauce
7. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
i just got back from an at&t store (a Friend of mine went to exchange his iphone cuz it crapped out so i went along for the ride) the sales rep asked what network do i currently have and i proudly said verizon he said what you doing here you have the best network in the us and then he notice the mini laptop on my waist and he freaked out and yeild is that the droid wow cool let me see it:-)
8. Iphoneluv (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
Dude the droid sucks...... My friend has one. Dont get me wrong it is a nice phone but compared to the ease of the iphone and everything else the iphone has. The droid is just another iphone killer that has failed to deliver. Get over it. Iphone rocks all. Iphoneluv out
9. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
WOW vzwman, are you just gonna copy and paste that retarded comment in every thread? Save us the injustice.
10. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
hello hova, these aren't threads for the 19th time. and again, no the droid is awesome. it's definitly not a failure as an iphone killer. the iphone home screen is soooo boring. i love having 3 screens of shortcuts and widgets and a background. :-)
11. Iphoneluv (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
Vzwman you can try the rest but you will never have the best... Iphone is the original and every phone that has come out and will continue to come out will do nothing but try to be an iphone. But as we all know there is only one and its not what you have.
12. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
i wouldn't own one if someone gave it to me for free and a free plan. the iphone is boring, old news, too simple, and just plain ugly. good bye crapple iphone. if anyone over 18 has an iphone i would be embarrased. :-)
13. Iphoneisthesuck (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Doesnt matter what the homescreen looks like if youre playing Doom or doing anything else that the iPhone offers. Besides....why would you keep looking and looking at your home screen....dont you have calls to answer....oh...maybe not.
14. Iphoneisthesuck (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
boring and user friendly are two different things.....its far from boring.....but very user friendly. If you look at anything that Apple has made over the past several years...they dont have gimmicks or extra features. So a simple, streamlined phone is what you get from apple.
15. Iphoneluv (Posts: 59; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
Dude who in their right mind would not want to own the hottest device on the planet. Your full of it... Guaranteed you will be the first in line if the Iphone ever goes to vershizon and you know it...lol
18. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
Damn iphoneluv you can really kiss some iphone ass
19. hkphooey (Posts: 35; Member since: 18 Oct 2009)
Droid is for 18+ men. Sorry Vzwman, but the girls and guys with girlish hands love the iPhone, enough said!
21. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
Oh and btw when i was @ the at&t store i did a small comparison of both phones iphoneluv lets be honest the iPhone ain't got shit on the Droid, their was a few att costumers asking the sales rep if they carried Droid the Rep sadly nodded his head And said no
23. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
OK there you have it, the iPhone is a girlie phone, sorry iPhoneluv
24. AZNphoneGeek (Posts: 200; Member since: 15 May 2009)
this conversations sounds like a bite out of Hilander hahahaha
26. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
DROID = FAGGOT PHONE iPhone = I get more pussy then you could dream of CARRY ON!!!!!!
28. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
no i will not bro. i am very happy with the droid.
29. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
pshhhh. maybe if you had the iphone 2 years ago. now, not so much... how old are you hova?
30. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
You're a very happy faggot. It's ok, we're in the year 2009, open the closet buddy.
31. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Oh and I did have the iPhone 2 years ago when the original came out. It's hard to leave the iPhone for all these shitty imitations when you get used to how great of a phone it is. I'm just sayin.
33. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Old enough to know you spend far too much time on this website. I'm only on so much cause I'm at work, what's your excuse?? I can legally buy beer so I'm pretty sure I got a few years on you pal.
34. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
HOVA, Hkphooey just admitted the iPhone is a girlish/gay phone in my opinion if a male over the age of 17 owns an iPhone, there definitely gay "vzwman out"
35. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Wow... you are so good at comebacks. You should take your writing mainstream this is way to lowkey for you, you amazing person you. And I highly doubt you're "out". I give it 5 or 10...
38. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
Hova don't lie you know that your at your mama's house in your little coop of a bedroom on your little apple/Macintosh computer
39. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
you keep confusing me with the other vzwman, hova
40. E.N. (Posts: 2610; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
The Droid is for 18+? Where did you come up with that? Ooh, I'm going to buy the Droid so whenever I get a text message it will say "Droooiid." What a game changer! I guess a lot of girls like playing Call of Duty: World at War Zombies, Need for Speed, Metal Gear Solid, KO Boxing, NBA League Mobile Pass, Rock Band, Madden NFL 2010, Sex Jokes, and ESPN ScoreCenter because those are the most downloaded apps right now. And the homescreen of the Droid does look better than the iphone's. But who cares. I would love to have a change in homescreen but I am not going to buy a whole new phone just for that.
44. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
lol damn fanman your letting me down dude lol
45. E.N. (Posts: 2610; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Vzwman, you did a small comparison with the Droid while at AT&T? Well I did a small comparison with the droid when I was in Verizon. My iPhone 3G was malfunctioning and I was going to buy the 3GS instead of just buying another 3G. I stopped at Verizon (which for some reason is located on the same block as AT&T) because I wanted to make sure I was making the right decision of getting another iPhone. But really, the droid is just good. The home screen is nice, the video qualtiy is great, the camera kind of sucks, the resolution of the screen is the best I've seen on a mobile phone, The web browsing experience is average, I didn't look at the application store but I'm guessing it's nowhere as good as the iphone's, and the keyboard was flat and suckish. I could see myself getting bored of it in 8-10 months, which I don't want to happen especially with Verizon's new ETF. My 3GS is just an updated 3G basically, but it's still better than the Droid.
46. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
you havnt gotten bored with an iphone? i always have to have newer and more exciting...i got a samsung phone in may of 07, voyager in january of 08, storm in jan 09 and droid in november.
48. E.N. (Posts: 2610; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Haha. I got my Voyager November of 2007 (The day it came out which was the 21st or 23rd) and got my iPhone 3G on AT&T July 11th 2008 and kept it all the way until last Sunday when I broke it. That's over a year and four months, the longest I have ever had any phone. And I probably would have kept using it to this day if it didn't break. And I knew you were between 18-21.
50. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
E.n what the hell you mean the web browser on the Droid is average? That's how I know your bogus cuz anyone that knows a thing or two about smartphones knows that the browser on the Droid is amazing
51. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
by the way you talk and your perfect punctuation, i'm guessing somewhere between 24-29?
52. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
and by the way you talk vzwman, you've got to be below 18?
53. E.N. (Posts: 2610; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Actually, no. Let's just say I wasn't born too far away from you.
54. E.N. (Posts: 2610; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
I agree. Average was a bit of an understatement. But I do know I wasn't blown away when I picked it up. So I don't really know what you mean by amazing. What stood out to me was the screen's clarity and resolution and not the actual experience of web browsing.
58. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
e.n you didnt see how fast the droid renders web pages. fanman, im in my late 20s im just a lazy typer i dont sit here and check my writeing like some ppl on here do try to be all perfect i just dont give a f**k. FTW
61. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
hahah, why have you been avoiding telling me how old you are?
68. deschats (Posts: 193; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
i highly doubt your getting any "pussy" if your arguing over a phone on a stupid website. -_-
69. deschats (Posts: 193; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
i totally agree. people shouldnt be arguing, nobody cares if its the "iphone" or the "droid". i have a droid because im on verizon and its their best phone. people have the iphone because they have at&t and its their best phone. i find it kind of pathetic that these people are arguing over this because im 15, and i have the droid. thats just my input. happy thanksgiving!
70. gba2000 (Posts: 49; Member since: 28 Dec 2008)
lol vzw fanman, remember when you said how awesome the storm was, and how much it was better than the iPhone. Yeah, you were wrong then too.
75. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
thanks gba for paying attention to my posts. i think the fact that i dislike the iphone so much, i would take any phone over it. and it may not be better but i would def take my storm over the iphone. :-)
78. smimi15 (Posts: 21; Member since: 05 Apr 2008)
all of your comments are ultra gay. you sound like a commercial. ugh