AT&T presents one minute of Motorola ATRIX 4G information
No, the Motorola ATRIX 4G is not Justin Bieber, so you won't find out what the device considers it's perfect dream date or favorite color. But if you want to know what being DLNA enabled means to ATRIX 4G owners, then you will find this video to be a quick paced guide to some of the features that made the handset the "Best in Show" smartphone for the 2011 CES. The Motorola ATRIX 4G has even been able to keep some Apple iPhone users from switching to Verizon for Big Red's version of the iPhone 4.
source: YouTube via AndroidCentral
1. atrixxxx (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 18:49 0 0
I hope this phone comes sooner than March 6th. By that time, who knows if I will want to wait for samsung orion.
3. JustPlainDave posted on 04 Feb 2011, 18:52 1 1
The wait will be hard, but evidently the orion's performance far surpasses the tegra-2 just by the numbers from bench-tests.
2. JustPlainDave posted on 04 Feb 2011, 18:50 1 1
Can't wait til it comes out. We're more than ready for the dual-core era.
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 19:11 0 0
Such a crappy infomercial. I'm still getting my Atrix though
6. loiddroidanoid (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 20:44 0 0
He is cute I want him and the phone... but I want the phone more
7. Sexgod (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 01:54 0 0
I really want the Atrix and the laptop dock but knowing the Galaxy S and tab with support for alot of video codecs I might wait for the Orion. Can't stand fast processors but with limited codec support.
8. Sheep (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 23:34 1 2
This atrix has NOTHING over the iPhone. I'll take an iPhone 4 over this atrix any day of the week. Nothing beats an iPhone baby!
9. Andoman (unregistered) posted on 06 Feb 2011, 16:21 0 1
Sorry but 9 hours of talk time is a god send, too bad it's stuck on ATT's network.