ASUS unveils MeMo Pad FHD 10 - Android tablet powered by Intel
1. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
There are a lot more devices like this being revealed there.
"dual-core !.6 GHz CloverTrail+"
You somehow managed to make the 1 and exclamation point.
2. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Can someone explain the advantage of an intel-chip vs. the plethora of arm-based cpu's? This is not a biased question, I just plainly want to know.
11. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The per core performance is almost double a15/krait and it has hyperthreading, thats why.
20. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1522; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
The per core performnace is slightly better than Krait 200, just around 10 to 20%, not even near to be double.
And it's around the same as in krait 300.
The GPU is in between Adreno 305 and Adreno 320.
So: Snapdragon 600 > Intel Clover Trail 1.6MHz >= Snapdragon 400 (higer end)
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
"Samsung is also rumored to unveil a Galaxy Tab 3 slate with this Intel processor later this month, so the MeMo Pad FHD 10 should give us a good impression of what's to expect from Sammy as well."
because you know, that's what really matters.
it should actually give you a good impression of what you'd already have.
a Tablet by what is the best Android Tablet OEM out there powered by the same processor you only assume will be in the next Galaxy Tab.
Samsung Arena indeed...
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What the hell is wrong with you? There's nothing wrong with the sentence!
Chill man! Go take a chill pill.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the sentence plays down the importance of the Tablet that the article is for and because why? Samsung is more important apparently.
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I think you misunderstood the sentence, dude.
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
okay then explain to me why that sentence was relevant.
14. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Okay, first, that sentence didn't say anything about "Samsung is more important" or what else.
Second, what they mean about "MeMo Pad FHD 10 should give us a good impression of what's to expect from Sammy as well." is that they think the MeMo Pad FHD 10 will give them a good impression and they're expecting that the Sammy's Galaxy Tab 3 will give them the same good impression as well.
I hope you will get what I mean and get what they mean.
16. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you are correct, it did not. that was my interpretation of the sentence.
that doesn't explain why it's relevant, that explains what they meant with the sentence which to me just screams everything just has to have something to do with what we're excited about seeing from Samsung. if it was this by itself it wouldn't have been so bad but it happens a lot on this site now. most articles are either about Samsung or finds a way to pertain to Samsung.
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
visited by butt hurt Samsung fanboys.
8. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Actually you are the the "butthurt fanboy" that is jealous of samsung products.
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
what does that even mean?
do you mean to say that i'm a fanboy jealous that Samsung seems to have a place in most articles on this site as of late even if they don't pertain to them at all and not the company i'm a fanboy of? is that what you're trying to accuse me of?
15. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Your one of the many peoplehere who are wanna be hipsters that bash anything that says Samsung. Phone arena mentioned Samsung because they have the most popular phone right now.
If something else like the LG optimus G pro was the most popular phone in the world you would be here bashing it for no reason, because your part of that special group that anything not made by your favorite OEM is bad and anybody that likes it is a "fanboy"
17. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you're not really saying anything relevant to the point i made. it seems more like you're trying to make this into an irrelevant confrontation about fanboyism.
so by your logic the entire site and most of it's content are naturally going to cater to what's popular right now and that's Samsung so suffice it to say Phone Arena is currently in a "Samsung Arena" state of mind as the term implies. that's true however i disagree that tech blogs should somehow make everything about what the hot thing on the market is. that's all i'm saying right now.
even if it were an OEM i'm more fond of i'd disagree with it. anybody can like Samsung all they want to, i don't care just as long as the fanaticism isn't at the expense of another company's hype.
18. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
especially on a level like the Phone Arena website.
13. hboy857 (Posts: 349; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
I agree with KingKurogii. Either this site is in love with
Samsung or the get ................ to promote Samsung product.
6. miguelmeza14 (Posts: 61; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
The 7 inch variant starts a $129 that's a hell of a crazy deal!!
19. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If rumors are correct The nexus 7.7 is being announced here with far superior specs for a cool $200.
21. cthunder (Posts: 106; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
Woot! I am so glad I didn't buy the Asus Memo Pad 10 during the Memorial Day weekend. I hope this baby comes in at $350 for the 16g and I will be all over it.