72% of App Store revenue from apps featuring in-app purchases and other cool stats
1. taco50 (banned) posted on 23 Sep 2011, 01:06 2
Good thing Apple invented apps. Now these sell phone makers can make some money.
4. Sniggly posted on 23 Sep 2011, 01:09 3
Okay, I'll admit it. That gave me a chuckle. +1 for a good joke, Taco. :)
7. remixfa posted on 23 Sep 2011, 07:55 0
an apple joke by taco. lol. who woulda thought.
good thing android polularized in app purchaes so apple could invent it afterwards.
2. Sniggly posted on 23 Sep 2011, 01:07 3
So that's why Apple started trying to f**k with developers' cuts of in app purchases.
3. Sniggly posted on 23 Sep 2011, 01:08 4
Oh, and of course, I have to continue the now time honored tradition of congratulating you on yet another concise and well written article, Michael. :)
6. andro. posted on 23 Sep 2011, 05:26 0
haha islaves are murdered for throwing away money,they'll be fooled into spending everything on anything at all!
8. Problacklist.One posted on 23 Sep 2011, 10:32 0
Correction App were already in Use on Some cellphone Before iPhone started making their own
9. darth8ball posted on 23 Sep 2011, 10:47 1
Apple like the crackman gives you a hit for free, then shakes you down and empties your pockets