72% of App Store revenue from apps featuring in-app purchases and other cool stats
1. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Good thing Apple invented apps. Now these sell phone makers can make some money.
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7182; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Okay, I'll admit it. That gave me a chuckle. +1 for a good joke, Taco. :)
7. remixfa (Posts: 14163; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
an apple joke by taco. lol. who woulda thought.
good thing android polularized in app purchaes so apple could invent it afterwards.
2. Sniggly (Posts: 7182; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
So that's why Apple started trying to f**k with developers' cuts of in app purchases.
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7182; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Oh, and of course, I have to continue the now time honored tradition of congratulating you on yet another concise and well written article, Michael. :)
6. andro. (Posts: 1971; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
haha islaves are murdered for throwing away money,they'll be fooled into spending everything on anything at all!
8. Problacklist.One (Posts: 15; Member since: 01 Dec 2010)
Correction App were already in Use on Some cellphone Before iPhone started making their own
9. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Apple like the crackman gives you a hit for free, then shakes you down and empties your pockets