14 second video shows that the LG G Flex really does flex
The combination of the size (6 inches) and the resolution (720 x 1280) results in a rather low 245ppi pixel density, compared to today's high-end models. But the phone does provide some horsepower with a quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 under the hood. 2GB of RAM keeps the multi-taskers happy and there is 32GB of storage on board. Did we mention the 32MP rear snapper, or the 2.1 front-facing one? A hefty 3500mAh cell keeps the display lit and Android 4.2.2 is pre-installed.
The LG G Flex has its volume and power buttons on the back, similar to the LG G2, and the self healing material on the back of the phone can help it self-repair hairline scratches. And yes, it does flex. To see it do so, click on the video below.
1. Miracles (Posts: 503; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Hehe sounds like it could crack at any moment from the video.
3. DimitriTech (Posts: 23; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
I wont care about flexible displays until the actual screen or entire phone can bend.. this is just an inverted mini touchscreen tube tv..
5. guest1234567 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
another video of it flexing youtube.com/watch?v=H56j16OhvbM
6. davenycept (Posts: 173; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Yea give it another 10 seconds and.... CRACK!!
7. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1030; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
32mp rear snapper?is this the 1020 kill3r.omg.
8. TwentyWendy (banned) (Posts: 65; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Poor flexing, should go to the gym more often :3
9. o0Exia0o (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
Normaly I don't with you or the things that you say, but for this comment you get +1.
10. _Bone_ (Posts: 2129; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I guess it gives extra durability although I wouldn't jerk around with it, since HW parts are still not flexible.
12. promise7 (Posts: 428; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
The only one I can think of is if a customer accidently sits on it while it's in their back pocket on a hard surface.
13. Sondae (Posts: 190; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
It sure is like a sound of breaking from inside of the phone.
14. mturby (Posts: 243; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
great! now, try to turn it on so we can see it.
15. marchels14 (unregistered)
32 mp didn't it have 13mp, there must be something wrong in this post.
19. eN16HTMAR3 (Posts: 106; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
This is great step before releasing unbreakable screens. I think that is where this tech will go next.