x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Discussions
  • Options
    Close

MPJ rencently announces 8500mAh Extended Battery for Note 3 N9000

ponyhorse 16 Oct 2013, 22:37 posted on 3

MPJ Batteries rencently announces the new 8500mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Note 3 N9000. The battery is immediately available from MPJ with shipping worldwide. Here is more info:

Designed to provide maximum mobile freedom, MPJ 8500mAh Lithium-Ion battery extends the life of the Samsung Note 3 by 2.6 times delivering more power than the stock battery. The new battery is fully compatible with the Samsung Note III and fits well into Samsung Note III.

Like other MPJ batteries, the MPJ 8500mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Note 3 has undergone vigorous QA testing to ensure the highest quality and lowest return rate. The battery is also in compliance with the CE requirements.

Pricing and Availability

MPJ 8500mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Note 3 is available for $34.99

posted on 21 Oct 2013, 15:36 1

1. kacansas (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Oct 2013)

How much does this battery weigh.???? How much does the Note 3 stock battery weigh??? The weight is a big factor on this big device. Yes I own a new Samsung Note 3 and I do love it.

posted on 23 Oct 2013, 21:46 1

2. ponyhorse (Posts: 7; Member since: 16 Oct 2013)

Hi,@kacansas,
thanks for replying:-) I think Note 3's huge screen is pretty cool! This battery is twice heavier than the stock battery, but offer 2+ times more juice. MPJ also pushed a slim 4500mah battery for Note 3 which of same size with the stock battery, giving some extra power, but will not heavier than the stock one.

posted on 24 Oct 2013, 17:11 1

3. kacansas (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Oct 2013)

Since I commented to you on the MPJ batteries I have learned a few facts. The stock Note 3 battery is 54 grams in weight(mass) and can carry a charge greater than 3200 maH. Not a lot greater but the early claims that the Note 3 would have a battery with extended life of 3400 or 3500 maH seem to be correct. The key is charging and discharging it correctly. I happened on this by accident for I charged my Note 3 with an older charger with the same size micro USB connector but only puts out 5 volt 850 maH and suddenly my Note 3 seemed to be not using so much battery. No changes in the apps I use. So I worked at getting the battery very low, under 10% and then charged it using a charger with 5 volt 600 maH for 8 hours and the battery was even better! Since that time I have used the Samsung Note 3 "travel charger" with 5.3 volt 2000 maH both in my day and overnight and the battery is still holding up well under video, game, internet, and phone use in my days. When I learned about DC current and batteries it was a fact that slower charging leads to longer battery life and higher charge levels. Also a battery when new can be charged slowly to a slightly higher voltage and maH level and then later keep coming back to that level.
I think the stock battery is great for my use of the Samsung Note 3 since I am not using it constantly daily. Someone who wishes to have more battery available should consider an external extended battery "case" which fits on to the phone rather than replacing the internal battery. Specs from ZeroLemon state that their large battery + cover weigh 120 grams which is 65 grams more(a lot!) and make the phone 1.5 inches thick(!!!!!) compared to just over 5/16 of an inch for stock. I have ordered the external battery case(made in china by ???) and will post hopw well it works.

posted on 28 Oct 2013, 02:52

5. eva09 (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)

External battery case could be an option but i think extd. battery also cool cuz it usually provides much more extra power which can last 2 or more days out of a charge. Consider to the thickness, battery case or power bank might better though.

posted on 28 Oct 2013, 02:43

4. eva09 (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)

what about the shipping? I also have a note 3 recently and the going to add weigh is acceptable for me.

posted on 14 Nov 2013, 02:31

6. edwardzi (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)

Mine was 2 days and was well protected.

posted on 20 Jan 2014, 19:55

7. eva09 (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)

I don't remember how long it took, probably around 10 days and it arrived in a small pack. Been used 2 months, the increased power gave me extra 1-2 days. I would buy this again in future.

posted on 02 Mar 2014, 10:57

8. sdb1147 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Nov 2012)

I plan on purchasing a new Note-3 within the next few days & would like to know what the largest capacity battery available, but still using the standard back on the phone. I currently have a Note-2 in an Otterbox Defender case & find it way to cumbersome & hard to open when replacing batteries. I'm a 'power user' and need a battery that'll last for a day or two. Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.

posted on 07 Mar 2014, 21:27

9. ponyhorse (Posts: 7; Member since: 16 Oct 2013)

You can go for the 4500mAh one and still have a slim phone, approx 20% longer.

posted on 23 Mar 2014, 12:36

10. mytappy (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Mar 2014)

Samsung note 3 battery with the device itself is ausm I ve recently seen a real user review its says the exisiting battery itself is good

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories