iPhone 5 case by Sensus is touch sensitive on the back, coming in 2013
Yeah, we know that it sounds ridiculous, but just think about it: mobile video games require your finger to touch the screen, which obscures part of the action. That is rarely a problem, but can get annoying on some occasions. With a case like this, gamers will be able to maintain control over the game, all the while having a clear view of the action. In addition, there won't be the need to wipe the screen once you are done playing. The touch-sensitive pads are positioned in a way that should eliminate accidental interactions with the screen.
source: Sensus via Gizmodo
1. spiderpig2894 posted on 11 Oct 2012, 09:35 4 0
nothing new. the PS Vita was first before this
2. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2012, 10:33 3 0
Motorola backflip nightmares are coming back
5. jmoita2 posted on 11 Oct 2012, 17:11 3 1
Wanna see an unusual concept for an iPhone 5??? An iPhone 5 that actually works...lol
6. PotDragon posted on 11 Oct 2012, 20:03 0 0
Once again disproving the ridiculous assertion that an iremote is a "one handed" device.
7. greatGreekGeek posted on 12 Oct 2012, 15:39 0 0
makes the iphone look like an HTC #firstglance