iPhone 4S coming soon to... C-Spire Wireless
13. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1611; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Ive seen ads on craigslist claiming the iPhone 4 can be flashed already on Metro lol
2. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Does this carrier have any phones out yet, I don't see this one listed under the carriers, nor do I see cellular south listed under discontinued?
4. networkdood (Posts: 6274; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yes, you just have to learn where to look:
5. ardent1 (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Apple's iPhones are being used by 230 carriers in 105 countries.
It's sad that C-Spire gets the iPhone and T-mobile is left out in the cold.
10. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
they want some of the prepaid action.
and im guessing the region this company covers (deep south) has very high prepaid sales. this is a well thought out move, in one way or another.
15. chrf097 (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
C-Spire isn't even prepaid, nor do they have a prepaid plan. This is contract based, I hope you know.
6. remixfa (Posts: 13933; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
tmobile is 60 for unlimited everything.. and its a national carrier with 4g thats nearly the same as vzw's LTE
9. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
you kidding right? t-mo's hspa+ is no where near vzw's lte..
12. speed4evr (Posts: 79; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I agree, HSPA+ isnt a 4G technology but it has decent speeds. 4G encompasses more than just speed like latency & bandwidth. Its why the 3 biggest US carries are moving to LTE for data. I believe T-MO is trying to max out their current 3G(3.5G) network b4 moving to LTE.There's a large # of global carriers are going with LTE especially with LTE Advanced in the future.
17. chrf097 (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
T-Mobile doesn't have unlimited data. They have 200mb, 2gb, 5gb, and 10gb of High Speed and then the rest of your "unlimited" data is bumped down to EDGE speeds. C-Spire actually has unlimited data.
7. corporateJP (Posts: 1564; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
I still think somebody at this company's marketing (in-house or outsourced) department should be shot over the rediculous name and the people that agreed with it should be fired.
Further proof that 95% of college degrees are nothing more than a piece of overpriced paper and of those that hold one, only 13% have any common sense.
8. quakan (Posts: 1199; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I know someone who only has their high school diploma.
11. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Finally proof that the Souf Wheel Wise Again!
14. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
bring it to cricket too!! dont forget cricket!!!
16. chrf097 (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I like how because you've never heard of it, you assume it's prepaid.
C-Spire, which went under a name change in September of this year (2011) from Cellular South, is, and always has been, a contract carrier. There is no prepaid option. While the phones are a little more simpler, the prices and coverage outrank the big four greatly. I love C-Spire and I'm so glad that now I can get this amazing phone on the best amazing network. FYI it's the 8th largest, not the 9th.
18. awkward11598k (Posts: 10; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Is this company legit? it doesnt have anything about them on the apple website is it available in the U.S.?