iPhone 4S coming soon to... C-Spire Wireless
13. EclipseGSX posted on 19 Oct 2011, 13:28 0 0
Ive seen ads on craigslist claiming the iPhone 4 can be flashed already on Metro lol
2. ledbetterp3 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 09:56 0 1
Does this carrier have any phones out yet, I don't see this one listed under the carriers, nor do I see cellular south listed under discontinued?
4. networkdood posted on 19 Oct 2011, 10:10 0 0
Yes, you just have to learn where to look:
5. ardent1 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 10:30 4 0
Apple's iPhones are being used by 230 carriers in 105 countries.
It's sad that C-Spire gets the iPhone and T-mobile is left out in the cold.
10. ayephoner posted on 19 Oct 2011, 11:42 0 0
they want some of the prepaid action.
and im guessing the region this company covers (deep south) has very high prepaid sales. this is a well thought out move, in one way or another.
15. chrf097 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 18:52 0 0
C-Spire isn't even prepaid, nor do they have a prepaid plan. This is contract based, I hope you know.
6. remixfa posted on 19 Oct 2011, 10:35 1 4
tmobile is 60 for unlimited everything.. and its a national carrier with 4g thats nearly the same as vzw's LTE
9. arcq12 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 11:08 6 4
you kidding right? t-mo's hspa+ is no where near vzw's lte..
12. speed4evr posted on 19 Oct 2011, 12:36 0 0
I agree, HSPA+ isnt a 4G technology but it has decent speeds. 4G encompasses more than just speed like latency & bandwidth. Its why the 3 biggest US carries are moving to LTE for data. I believe T-MO is trying to max out their current 3G(3.5G) network b4 moving to LTE.There's a large # of global carriers are going with LTE especially with LTE Advanced in the future.
17. chrf097 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 18:56 0 0
T-Mobile doesn't have unlimited data. They have 200mb, 2gb, 5gb, and 10gb of High Speed and then the rest of your "unlimited" data is bumped down to EDGE speeds. C-Spire actually has unlimited data.
7. corporateJP posted on 19 Oct 2011, 11:03 1 2
I still think somebody at this company's marketing (in-house or outsourced) department should be shot over the rediculous name and the people that agreed with it should be fired.
Further proof that 95% of college degrees are nothing more than a piece of overpriced paper and of those that hold one, only 13% have any common sense.
8. quakan posted on 19 Oct 2011, 11:07 0 2
I know someone who only has their high school diploma.
14. GALAXY-S posted on 19 Oct 2011, 17:14 1 0
bring it to cricket too!! dont forget cricket!!!
16. chrf097 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 18:55 0 0
I like how because you've never heard of it, you assume it's prepaid.
C-Spire, which went under a name change in September of this year (2011) from Cellular South, is, and always has been, a contract carrier. There is no prepaid option. While the phones are a little more simpler, the prices and coverage outrank the big four greatly. I love C-Spire and I'm so glad that now I can get this amazing phone on the best amazing network. FYI it's the 8th largest, not the 9th.
18. awkward11598k posted on 26 Jan 2012, 18:17 0 0
Is this company legit? it doesnt have anything about them on the apple website is it available in the U.S.?