Zephyr brings the awesome UI ideas from MeeGo to the iPhone
1. longhairbilly (Posts: 61; Member since: 23 Aug 2010)
1. Remove app from app store for unknown reason.
2. Make this a hot new feature on the iPhone 5.
3. Sue anyone who steals their idea.
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2953; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
and yet their followers praise Apple for being so original and creative. When all they really do is steal other people's work and buy companies like Samsung and LG to make their products.
3. chapizzo (Posts: 116; Member since: 13 Sep 2011)
Steve Flop should have given meego a chance and i am sure it would have become a successful platform. But alas, we may never know now. Its painful to see that these great ideas have ended up on ios before nokia's other platforms, symbian belle and windows phone.
4. thebikerboi2 (Posts: 144; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
i can see why apple didnt include this feature in iosfor the iphone. on a screen that size you may be constantly swiping near the edges and inadvertantly activating these functions(e.g. infinity blade). only on a tablet device would the feature work efectivly.
5. andrew1953 (Posts: 174; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Love using MeeGo on my N9. Very nice device,that is simple and elegant to use.It is also very intuitive. Very different to my 9800 which is more a heavy duty work /messaging device. I hope Nokia decide to develop and support MeeGo for sometime yet. I think its a winner.