Which one would you prefer: iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c?
With such great products, it's really quite hard to decide which one to pick! What about you? Which new iPhone would you get?
1. taikucing (unregistered)
I don't want both
98. akki20892 (Posts: 3653; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
but i want apple....................for eat to get vitamins.
18. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
darkkjedii, do you still want to buy 5C or 5S ?
25. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No. He said that he\\\'s gonna sell his Note 2 and iPhone 5 on eBay, and he wants an old Moto brick phone from 1991.
Go to the link below, and scroll down to comment #24 by darkkjedii.
52. darkkjedii (Posts: 12624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lol those things probably cost a ton now. Xperia you seem to be trying to put me behind the 8ball. You do know that post was a joke rite? Those phones don't even work on today's carrier networks dude. Learn to know when someone's joking dude
57. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I actually didn't know that was a joke. Not because I don't know about joking, it's because of your joke can't even be a joke. Check back what you've posted, no "lol", no"xD", no ":P", you call that a joke? :)
62. darkkjedii (Posts: 12624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
C'mon dude an old moto brick phone from 91'? You're a techie rite? A techie would know, that those phones are dinosaurs now. I don't know xD, I think Troll, and PAPINYC have gotten to ya. Are you becoming what they are...a trolling trouble maker, simply looking to be miserable cuz their life's miserable? I hope not...
66. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
As I said before, I'm still me. I have nothing against PAPINYC but TROLL is an absolute idiot, I won't become like an idiot like him. About the Moto brick phone from 91', I didn't know it still exist or not. So I searched it, and I found a website selling those.
Btw, I'm still me, I don't troll you know.
70. darkkjedii (Posts: 12624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I know bro just kidding with you, you've always been cool. I love PAPINYC's jealousy though. It's kinda funny
76. HalaMadrid (Posts: 92; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Xperia Z1 or Note 3 which one should I buy?
79. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Both phones are fast and beasty, so you won't regret if you get one of these two.
But it depends on which is important to you, if you want a phone with an excellent camera and waterproof, go for the Xperia Z1. If you want a big screen phone with a stylus, go for the Note 3.
Hope this helps.
80. HalaMadrid (Posts: 92; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Which display is better Super AMOLED Or Truliminos?
85. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Both are good displays, but I think Triluminos is better.
110. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
You had 6 account on PhoneArena all active at the same time! Thumbing each other and agreeing to one another, also you was really Trolling on Android saying: " Lags, lags, lags everywhere" with your potatoe account! And Punnypoop account, polrt, polrt2, polrt3, even you had polrt4 account. You use to go defending Nokiawp8 and trolling hard on Android. It was SleepingOZ who figured you out! I had a feeling it was ExperiaDroid, cause you always act childish.
How pathetic and lo is that!
You the biggest Troll on PA. My GOD 6 active accounts and all trolling on Android, my Lord.
51. darkkjedii (Posts: 12624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
PAU if I buy it'll be the 5S, this has been an underwhelming year of tech for me. The only phone to actually wow me was the HTC One, I feel apple and Samsung were kinda conservative this year. What's your next phone?
63. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 401; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
Since I am still on an iPhone 4, I will probably upgrade to an 5S. Even though I like the colors of the 5C a lot, the prices are simply too high for what it offers. Are two GB Ram confirmed for the 5S?
71. darkkjedii (Posts: 12624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm on the fence a little, but knowing me...I'll be first in line come Friday. That gold, 2 gigs of ram, beefed up camera, A7 SoC, and finger print sensor is calling me dude
74. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5954; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Where do you read about 2Gb of RAM with the 5S? I haven't seen any statement from apple.com about 2Gb of RAM in the 5S (or the 5C for that matter).
102. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5954; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
PA is not apple.com. Don't be surprised if the spec sheet is wrong. At this point, the only authority I trust is apple.com, and they are not telling.
73. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
What's your thoughts on the Moto X? More I look at it, the more I'm compelled to pick one up.
75. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5954; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
If I were looking at a Droid, I think I would be looking at the Maxx on VZW.
94. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Not on Verizon and don't plan on leaving T-Mobile. Maxx is a beast though.
103. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5954; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I also like the back of the Maxx - the back of the Ultra is the definition of fingerprint magnet. Not a single finger print is missed - even one on top of the other.
84. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
For today I think that the best smartphone is Sony Xperia Z1, but it is bulky so I won't spend my money for it. I will not rush, I will wait and look what flagship HTC will bring for us. Also Nexus 5 should be not very far away and seems that Oppo also preparing it's artilery, so I will wait. Who knows! :)
86. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Surely he will sell his N2 for this iP5s good for nothing device
10. toondewachter (Posts: 53; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
True, one of them is probably enough!
12. sergiobr (Posts: 435; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Neither me ! I prefer the top dogs Android !
30. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Because the poll would be lopsided if there was.
28. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Nope, don't want a tiny screen. bring in the big screen apple.
-note: remember this, when apple sales plunge this year. you will see a brand new iPhone, 5" with 12-13MP and (quad core 1080p screens) early next year Q1. or next month i think with the new ipad. haha
45. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Apple is milking the iphone 5 becuase they know their fanbase will buy it like their macs, once they even downgraded the macs to make them thinner and people stilll bought them.
50. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
This is the worst batch in the history of iPhone.
91. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Then why are you here? This article and pole is for people that do want these new iphones.
105. nasznjoka (Posts: 360; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
I don wanna vote and yet I wanna cee how zombies voted!
123. Alex123 (Posts: 227; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Me neither. 5S not different from original 5. 5C looks very very CHEAP and look like a lumia 620 copycat and in term of price, no way. I can get a better phone with a better price with other company like HTC, Nokia, Samsung, LG Sony. Apple no ability to compete with others in term of price, battery, innovation.
3. MONUQ (Posts: 31; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
I will go for Non of them....Not because of Fanboism....
But 5s have limited addition....Not worth the upgrade
and 5c has more Deletion..(biggest one sexy Body of IP5)
118. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6736; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Iphonearena won't put the option on there cause they know it will out beat the votes for the same models.
7. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
None, I'm happy with my iPhone 5 thanks.
77. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5954; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I suspect a lot of iP5 owners share your sentiment. For that reason, I think iP5 prices in the used market aren't going to drop as much as they would if the 5C hadn't replaced the 5.
112. TechDork (Posts: 244; Member since: 10 May 2010)
I'm with you there. I just bought my iPhone 5 back in February. Grant it, the fingerprint thing is cool but it's not worth me dishing out an full upgrade price for the 5S. I'll just tug along my 5 until the iPhone 6 comes out, which I hope...will get an all new design & what not. The only thing I like about the 5C is that rounded edges. Feels more comfortable to hold if not in a case, in my own opinion. The colors are awesome too. But, as I said..keeping my iPhone 5 until further notice of the iPhone 6.
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Where is the "I want the Nokia 3310." option, PA?
11. MONUQ (Posts: 31; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
PA knew that if they had that option i want Nokia 3310 ....
No one had voted for the above options....
17. Just.Saying (Posts: 132; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
I have a nokia 3310. Was my very first phone over 10 years ago. It still works although i don't use it anymore
31. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
This poll should include will pass. Surely alot of people will vote that.
9. toondewachter (Posts: 53; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
The iPhone 5c is just a rip off IMHO... the IP5 normally would have been sold for that price, instead they just make a cheaper one, but demand you pay the same... Good luck selling the iP 5c, Apple!
The 5S on the other hand is a really nice option if you\'re about to buy a new phone anyway. There\'s no need to upgrade from the iPhone 5 however. I just don\'t understand why they won\'t allow third party developers to access the fingerprint scanner either...