Well that's one way to quit your tech job... (humor)
She didn’t work in the Windows Phone division, but rather on Excel. Still…there’s a mobile version of Excel for the Windows Phone and a Windows 8 (tablet) version in the pipeline, so it’s sort of mobile-related. Oh, who are we kidding, that’s just an excuse to show you one of the best work sendoff gags in a long time.
If only Gavin Kim had shown this much style when he left Microsoft's mobile division earlier!
source: YouTube via Gizmodo
1. Orbitman (Posts: 110; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
this was definitely more interesting than the iphone button story..... just sayin
3. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
lol wow i love give me ideas for when i quite.
4. remixfa (Posts: 14179; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
ha. pretty cool.
ok, now who wants to do the "geek does gansta rap" quit song? :)
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5381; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
it reminds me of this girl
edit yes I know its a Hoax but it was funny as hell
6. aarongzmn (Posts: 46; Member since: 22 Mar 2010)
Na, this one seemed like she enjoyed working at Microsoft and was leaving on good terms. The other one makes it seem like it was going downhill so she left.
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5381; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
lol I though it was a creative way to leave. just like this one
8. networkdood (Posts: 6328; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Well, I cannot blame her - look at their marketing for the new windows' phones. Look at their swiss cheese firewall technology. Look at their IE 9 web browser.....those are good reasons to not work for windows....lol
11. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
there are good reason why idiots like you should cease to exist.
9. corporateJP (Posts: 1852; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
I wish she was quitting to be a stripper, not a designer.
10. iShepherd (Posts: 38; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
OOoo, she's moving to SF. Time for me to not-stalk her.
14. mobilefuture (Posts: 206; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
how does PA even find out about videos like these? o.O