Verizon drops the price on the Galaxy Nexus to $99
2. shelley.bevacqua (Posts: 76; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
I love my G-NEX but I am ALWAYS looking for the next best gadget. Hope Verizon release's Google's 4th iteration of it's pure Google goodness. I am trying to be a good girl and upgrade my phone just once a year. If only Sony or HTC would deliver one of these "gifts" from tech heaven. My current handset pretty perfect (not really) save for the poor camera performance. Come on Sony !
3. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
ill keep this in mind, those share everything plans on verizon caught the wife's eye, and the rep i spoke to said i could use my company discount, i would be paying less than i do now with sprint and getting the better service. Any verizon workers in here wanna confirm the discount use for me?
10. brikz4real (Posts: 173; Member since: 24 Dec 2008)
A friend of mine works for them and, depending on who you work for, this is true. The discount would apply to the "Data" plan only .... not the individual lines.
11. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
cool, my concern came from a time before when i was thinking of switching and they told me that my discount would only be applied to the voice part of the whole plan (wouldnt discount data) i was afraid that because everything is rolled into one with the share plans, they wouldnt give me my discount.
The guy i spoke too kinda put me off, we spoke for 45 minutes, and he spent 40 bashing sprint, and only 5 actually telling me why i would benifit from switching. hence as to why i didnt believe him about the discount.
4. shelley.bevacqua (Posts: 76; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
I am waiting for my Google Nexus 7, Of course, I missed the July 13 cut off to have it shipped by the week's end. Google did not give me any ETA either. Booo
6. shelley.bevacqua (Posts: 76; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
Wish we could get data only plans and not be forced into paying for minutes. I rarely make voice calls.
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
And still don't even have this on AT&T :( and i don't want to buy the full price
13. thebest (Posts: 231; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
locked phones are meant to cheat the customers, locked phones are actually more expensive than the unlocked phones......i think the unlocked $349 g-nex is the best deal
14. script_writer (banned) (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
got mine for free on a two year contract in the UK :P