Update to the Adobe Flash Player for Android packs bug fixes and enhancements
Jumping up to version 10.3.186.3, it’s mentioned to fix a host of security issues found with it, and at the same time, it brings forth quite a few different enhancements for specific website and phones. For the most part though, Android users will hopefully experience less issues in regards to Flash content. Here is the list of some items included with the release:
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidManifest.xml.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos on some Motorola devices.
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games.
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode.
Of course, it would be an ideal thing to grab that download if you haven’t been notified already by your handset.
source: Android Market via IntoMobile
1. Johnabis (Posts: 54; Member since: 17 Feb 2011)
mlb game day through the website now works on my EVO 3D, before it would just work for about a minute.
2. Im ironman (unregistered)
Anything that will help my sorry sack of endtrails (fascinate) where my flash player hasnt worked period since I downloaded froyo update on easter...
3. IHatePhones (Posts: 99; Member since: 12 Aug 2009)
It kills me how many people complain about the size of this android addon... You'll see tons of 1 star ratings from whiners comlaining about the 12Mb+ size. Personally my phone can more than handle this with ease. It's all about priority people, I'd rather have Flash capability than a couple of bs apps that I'll use a few times then forget to uninstall.