UPDATED:"Wireless Revolution" coming tomorrow from Sprint
According to leaking details, the "Wireless Revolution" to be announced today by Sprint is a $70 unlimited calling plan, mobile to mobile regardless of which carrier the other side of the call is on. Texts, data and MMS are included. The old $70 plan would buy you 450 minutes, but now you get unlimited everything for that price. Would you call that a wireless revolution?
2. VZWfangirl (Posts: 71; Member since: 25 Jul 2009)
I think everyone would be in their pants, but nope. It's mobile calling to any number, and announcing Android.
4. ICanAffordVZW (Posts: 123; Member since: 15 Dec 2008)
Mobile calling to any number? So unlimited calling...
5. baldilocks (Posts: 604; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
Isn't mobile calling to any number kinda what a cell phone does anyway??? Try again.
6. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
well alltel's circle and tmo's 5 favs started "selective unlimited calling"... vzw adopted mycircle to their F&F and at&t is going to do it now...so why not sprint?
7. baldilocks (Posts: 604; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
Nothing "revolutionary" about MyCircle or Freinds & Family though.
8. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
that's true... but vzw called it revolutionary when they copied it.
9. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
and who gave me a negative for speculating on what could happen... jerks. just for that ... everyone gets a negative just for fun.
10. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
copying this stuff and changing the name does not make it revolutionary......and what could sprint possibly have to announce?
17. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
yeah but we didnt call it revolutionary...we didnt even press release it until a week after...It was released customer service only first over the weekend then commercials came a week later...more like "subtle-utionary"...
11. wildcat11 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Its the new Sprint Any Mobile Any Time plan. It will allow you to make unlimited calls to any mobile number. So basically it takes all the friends and family, My Faves, and all other BS of that sort and poops on it. heres an article about it. http://www.precentral.net/spri
12. rick213 (Posts: 10; Member since: 03 Jul 2009)
Right...were actually having a nationwide meeting on that tomorrow morning. Its any mobile device no matter what carrier at any time.
13. dasparkdaddy (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Sep 2009)
Ok so this is how it works out. If you are on a Everything Data 450/900/Simply Everything or Everything Data Family Share 1500/3000, you will have AnyMobile, which gives you Unl Free Inc/Outgoing calls, to any wireless number in America. I repeat any MOBILE number in America, thats over 250 million people... The minutes on these plans are just mostly for landlines,etc. Say goodbye to calling circles, Hello to unl calls to everyone.
15. realism121 (Posts: 67; Member since: 16 Aug 2008)
im glad to see sprint stepping it up once again with their plans :) great job! :)
16. tigermcm (Posts: 832; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
Hmmmmm this is why I CANT leave Sprint. Their plans are the best. Their variety of phones are great. Their Corp discounts are the best. Now they just squashed other carriers stupid circle crap. Let the battle of the cell companies start!