U.S. Cellular announces a limited time offer giving you unlimited talk, text and data for $50 a month
The carrier does provide other plans that don't require you to lock into a two-year pact. For example, paying $65 a month gives you unlimited talk, unlimited text and 2GB of data. Since there are no overage charges, the carrier slows down your data speed if you exceed 2GB of use during the month.
If you're within U.S. Cellular's service range, and are looking to go sans contract, you might want to consider one of these plans if you're not that heavy into surfing the web or viewing videos.
source: USCellular via Phonescoop
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9849; Member since: 14 May 2012)
$60 for 2.5GB w/ tethering on T-Mobile vs. $65 on US Cellular w/ no tethering. It all comes down to coverage in your area, but USC is pretty sh--y imo.
2. apple4never (Posts: 1043; Member since: 08 May 2013)
haha, when are you americans gonna stop over paying for phone plans?
4. remtothemax (Posts: 253; Member since: 02 May 2012)
or be more like england, where they can now legally up the price of your contract halfway through?
5. apple4never (Posts: 1043; Member since: 08 May 2013)
well all i know is that i can get unlimited talk text and data for 30 bucks a month and i can get the s4 for 199
6. Michael Lyles (Posts: 9; Member since: 24 Sep 2010)
I can get the S4 for a $.01. Shut your mouth.
7. apple4never (Posts: 1043; Member since: 08 May 2013)
i can get it for free, whats your point? im talking unlocked off contract