The totally new PhoneArena Size Visualization Tool is now live
First thing you have to do is to pick a smartphone or tablet from our database. From its specs page, click on the "Size" tab to launch the Size Visualization Tool. Note that the first time you use the feature you'll get a message saying that your screen is not calibrated. The calibration process takes only about a minute or so and is a way of "telling" our system how big your screen is. Once you've completed the calibration process, the phones in the Size Visualization Tool will be displayed with their real-life dimensions.
Another new feature of our Size Visualization Tool is the Layered view, allowing you to "stack" smartphones one on top of the other for comparison's sake. Just hit the "View Layered" button below.
1. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5497; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Thank you PhoneArena.com, it is nice tool. :)
29. SuperNexus (Posts: 121; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
It will be more nice if they surprise us.
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Awesome tool, thanks PhoneArena!
5. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Good job you people at phone arena! Intuitive and useful.
13. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1161; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
^now please remove the minimum 5 character rule in commenting. :)
24. Kelley71 (Posts: 45; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Sounds neat--can't wait for a phone I want to try it on!
56. Kelley71 (Posts: 45; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
This wasn't meant to be snarky; my carrier is Sprint and my phone is an Epic. The two viable upgrade options are the Mach and the Photon Q, and the dimensions of all 3 are barely millimeters apart. I simply await the next high-end slider (that isn't the exact same size) to benefit from this new tool.
32. yaseensaadz (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 Apr 2013)
Why phonearena hasn't released an app for there site on ios and android just like ign ?
33. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
This is one of the coolest features in phoneArena. I've been waiting for this for a long long time. Finally it arrived. Great job.
45. wiiandds (Posts: 61; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
you guys need to creat a mobile app or mobile web version
46. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Hands down the best on internet.
You should make it more visible and accessible on the sitemap
48. IndoorCamper (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 May 2013)
The tool is interesting, but, at least on my system, very inaccurate.
For instance, I put my Note 2 up to the screen ane make the screen version exactly the same width as the real one. Then I can see that the on screen version is about 1/2 inch longer than the real version.
If I reverse it and make the on screen version the same length as the real one then the witdth of the on screen version is about 3/8 inch too narrow.
You should have a TWO way calibration, not just one.
53. darkkjedii (Posts: 12395; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Your profile pic rocks. The walking dead is the best show ever.
54. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Really needed this! every mm counts for me as I want a thin and more compact phone that fits COMFORTABLY in my pocket. Not just fits for the sake of fitting.