The Ready Case for iPhone 5 is like a swiss army knife
The Ready Case is about 3 millimeters thick, so it doesn't add a whole lot of bulk to your iPhone. In fact, it makes an iPhone 5 only slightly thicker than an iPhone 4S. Speaking of the 4S, the accessory ships with a pair of bodies - one for the iPhone 5 and one compatible with the predecessor, so even if you currenly have the old model, but upgrade at a later time, the Ready Case will have you covered.
source: The Ready Case (Indiegogo) via Mashable
1. android_hitman posted on 11 Oct 2012, 10:10 1 4
take a beautiful Iphone 5 and throw it in a horrible looking case...
4. vvelez5 posted on 11 Oct 2012, 11:28 3 2
Are you implying that you should not get a case for a phone that easily scratches on both sides and is more fragile than Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable?
8. vvelez5 posted on 11 Oct 2012, 16:16 2 0
I bet I got the thumbs down because no one got the reference.
2. joey_sfb posted on 11 Oct 2012, 10:45 1 1
Yup! seen quite a few iPhone 5 user without any case.
3. vvelez5 posted on 11 Oct 2012, 11:27 1 0
Not a bad idea for people who like to carry all those things but would like a minimalist experience.
6. ayephoner posted on 11 Oct 2012, 12:13 3 0
groundhog day? in october?
9. chemhaz posted on 11 Oct 2012, 18:46 2 0
An accessory which is better than the device it's made for.
10. ChiX017 posted on 12 Oct 2012, 00:55 0 0
I don't own an iPhone, but i think this case is perfect! & a great utility