The Ready Case for iPhone 5 is like a swiss army knife
The Ready Case is about 3 millimeters thick, so it doesn't add a whole lot of bulk to your iPhone. In fact, it makes an iPhone 5 only slightly thicker than an iPhone 4S. Speaking of the 4S, the accessory ships with a pair of bodies - one for the iPhone 5 and one compatible with the predecessor, so even if you currenly have the old model, but upgrade at a later time, the Ready Case will have you covered.
source: The Ready Case (Indiegogo) via Mashable
1. android_hitman (unregistered)
take a beautiful Iphone 5 and throw it in a horrible looking case...
4. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Are you implying that you should not get a case for a phone that easily scratches on both sides and is more fragile than Samuel L. Jackson's character in Unbreakable?
8. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
I bet I got the thumbs down because no one got the reference.
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 4759; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Yup! seen quite a few iPhone 5 user without any case.
3. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Not a bad idea for people who like to carry all those things but would like a minimalist experience.
5. eman99 (Posts: 319; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
its just a defense case for all these apples
6. ayephoner (Posts: 849; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
groundhog day? in october?
9. chemhaz (Posts: 161; Member since: 04 May 2012)
An accessory which is better than the device it's made for.
10. ChiX017 (Posts: 308; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I don't own an iPhone, but i think this case is perfect! & a great utility