Swiftkey 3 gets an update to fix ICS dictation and more
1. Nonono (Posts: 22; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I used to have a problem with siftkey in the chrome browser from my phone. Sometimes it would get stuck on three letters and just keep duplicating the last three letters everytime i tried erasing it. Is that fixed?
3. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2682; Member since: 26 May 2011)
not sure, but I hope so. that bug got really annoying really quick. made Swiftkey unusable on my Nexus 7
2. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
SwiftKey needs custimization.
Learn from Perfect Keyboard! That thing is so amazing, I just wish it had prediction and auto-correct like SwiftKey!
I wish you could dynamically change the size of the keys, add/remove buttons, change quick buttons, etc, etc!!
4. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
Swiftkey alone is enough to make any iPhone user feel like their iDevice is obsolete.
You would think Apple would implement this to their crappy keyboard. After previewing iOS6, I CANT WAIT for my next Android device. Swiftkey is the FIRST thing Im gonna redownload.
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2682; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Give the JB keyboard a shot (assuming your next device has JB). It's a really good keyboard on par with Swiftkey