Surprise! New Windows 8 ads are actually funny
You won’t hear much about Windows 8 features in the ads, but instead the messages of “Beautiful and fast,” “Work and play,” and “The power of touch” come across great.
The videos are absurd, crazy, creative and extremely funny. This is definitely the kind of marketing Windows 8 would make use of. Some of its features haven’t been met with a huge excitement, but those universal messages in the ads definitely come across. Check them out below.
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Awesome Microsoft! Awesome! xD
6. tech2 (Posts: 3102; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Their butt hole must be very sore ! xD
4. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 469; Member since: 07 May 2012)
seriuosly, where the hell they get these ideas
5. -box- (Posts: 3982; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Wow, these are all Super Bowl commercial worthy!
7. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Now these are the types of commercials Microsoft should have. They are exactly what the doctor ordered and are very funny even if you dont understand the language it translates. The first one had me rolling.
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3268; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
An international version would be good!
19. weinerslav (Posts: 126; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
the best of the 3, I couldn't stop laughing
11. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Last one is amazingly effective..it shows the true power of "Touch"
12. trexnkrumpets (Posts: 45; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
The makeup one was the best, the buttpaddles were...sort've disturbing lol, and the watermelon one was i don't even know how to explain it.
14. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
The slogan at the end of all of them should be "You'll like our tablets until you see it and use it."
15. darthinvader (Posts: 63; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Hahahahaha.. Too good... Specially the Piano one..
18. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I agree, most of the time unintentionally though.
22. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
@reluctant_human... I have no problems using w8. Got through it within a day and that's just using mouse. And to the complainers, i wonder how consumers knew how to use computers? Anyways hopefully the younger generation will learn to appreciate w8 more so than the older of this generation.
24. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Its not an age thing and never has been. This is MS once again sticking to their hit then miss approach to Windows.
If w8 is good then why are so many people choosing the old version of windows to the new even though they made upgrading cheaper than ever?
23. snowgator (Posts: 3452; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I...... Have nothing.
I laughed myself nuts on the "touch" and make up ones, and feel like I need a shower after the piano one...... And laughed anyways .....
25. mydi.maus (unregistered)
IT WAS FUNNY nice ad windows...