Sprint Moto X getting Android 4.4.2 update
1. md227a (Posts: 144; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Lets see how long att will drag their feet with the update. Smh!
3. Scott93274 (Posts: 4648; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Last update before the government shuts Sprint down?
5. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Well, only one carrier left to get 4.4.2. Apart from possible bug fix updates, Motorola will literally have to wait for Google to come out with new updates before doing anything more with the Moto X. How frickin' sweet is that? I mean, when has this ever really happened to an OEM before?
Now if Motorola will get the new Droids updated, as well as the 2012 lineup, we'll be completely, 100 percent set. All before the next version of Android comes out too.
7. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
But Motorola's software update team is. :D
Seriously, the other manufacturers won't just sit back and let Motorola keep making them look bad in this regard.
8. Scott93274 (Posts: 4648; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Interesting note, the Droid line that got 4.4 never got the new dialer... why is that? Was that Verizon's call? Or does it not match the ideal visual for the Droid line so Motorola left it out?