Spare Touch Pro battery burns through pocket
1. heavybreathing posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:43 0 0
LMFAO That's fantastic. I just got a call from a customer about a week ago who was suing ATT because her LG Vu exploded, burning her couch and carpet. Too bad she was too stupid to realise that ATT didn't make the phone, LG did. And she "didn't want to sue someone overseas" she "wanted to sue someone in america, so she is going after ATT". God I love bored housewives.
5. E.N. posted on 20 May 2009, 19:24 0 0
bored or not, I support her 100%. I'd be pissed if my phone burned a whole in my couch.
6. heavybreathing posted on 21 May 2009, 07:50 0 0
She's not getting anything from ATT. We didn't make the phone or the battery. She needs to go after LG, she's wasting her time because shes a bigot.
3. Kiltlifter posted on 20 May 2009, 16:28 0 0
I wonder if he was in arizona... it gets really hot i could see the battery exploding if you left it in your car, but definitely not in your pocket...
4. AZNphoneGeek posted on 20 May 2009, 17:56 0 0
i know the feeling man. i have a hole hole in my pocket too. PALM PRE