South Korea's 5G network to be fully rolled out by 2020, will allow entire movies to be downloaded in a second
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4821; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
That's it, I'm moving to South Korea. lol
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2099; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Then your face will look like that of right one in the thumbnail. :D
15. reckless562 (Posts: 545; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
right? at least i gota go to experience it
17. reckless562 (Posts: 545; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
theyre not, honestly. because of real world performance. with 5G, we can probably get the theroetical performance of 4G. and so on. i know 3G is much MUCH slower than 4G, but its kinda not suposed to be. 3g is bacicly like dialup real world, and its suposed to be like DSL. 4G is, and is suposed to be like Cable (thank God) but still dips down into DSL territory. And 5G will get us the Promised 4G speeds, hopefully consistantly enough it bumps into fiber territory at its peak real world speeds from time to time.
21. ahhxd717 (Posts: 300; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Idk.. in my personal experience DSL is around 1-3 Mbps, which is around my real world 3g speeds with AT&T (usually around 2-5 mbps for me). And my LTE gets around 9 to even 20+ mbps with att (I'm talking about download speeds btw). That seems like definitely more than DSL speeds to me. And let's not forget that once LTE-A is widely deployed, which is closer to "true" 4G I guess, real world speeds will increase.
24. reckless562 (Posts: 545; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
its ur real world experiance whin u have a signal right? im talkin like only half bars realworld. kuz when u got full bars, thats Optimum, right?
but yes, hopefully with LTE-A we all will get truer 4G speeds
4. rishabh_2795 (Posts: 18; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
And in india i am still using 2G because i find 3G expensive ._.
11. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 352; Member since: 24 May 2011)
2G prices are almost same now compared to 3G on Vodafone..little difference remains.
5. ihavenoname (Posts: 962; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
I'm not sure, but I've heard that 4G LTE devices should be able to use 5G. Hopely it's so.
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6623; Member since: 14 May 2012)
No.... Hardware limitations. There would have to be a radio that would support such theoretical speeds.
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6623; Member since: 14 May 2012)
As a person whose family was affected by cancer, I find your comment totally uncalled for.
Think about what you say before posting.
14. wumberpeb (Posts: 406; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Everybody's life has been affected by cancer, some closer than others. I don't think he meant anything by it
20. reckless562 (Posts: 545; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
it is, and it isnt. its life man, n life is a killer. we gotta accept and jus laugh man. kuz low key, every time i put my phone in between my legs next to my nuts, i PRAY TO GOD i dont get nut cancer. n yes thats funny, till u get nut cancer of course. same goes when my chick puts her phone in her tits, i dont want them things to get cancer!!! (at least while im with her neway (sad but true)) so im sure we all feel for u man, but u gotta roll with the punches, or comments in this case.
30. Mimas (Posts: 11; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
My family is, and has been, affected by cancer, and I enjoyed his comment. Get over yourself.
34. DirtyDan (Posts: 7; Member since: 13 Jun 2011)
I have cancer and am not even butthurt. Quit being a sissy.
8. jaytai0106 (Posts: 825; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Woot! That will enable me to download 10 porn videos in about 10 seconds!! haha just kidding. That's a crazy speed!! But I think if the network can peak at 10GB/s then end user should still see somewhere between 10-50MB/s or higher. Just taking an educated guess. Then, our phone's battery will drain so fast, after you watch a 1 minute youtube video on the go, you might lose 5% battery already haha. I really doubt it's going to use that much battery, but it would be funny to see how much of battery killer 5G is going to be.
22. reckless562 (Posts: 545; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Im Not!!! HD 3D P.O.V. Porn baby!! but sadly, we'd have no use because us men can only wack it once, so yea :( (mabey twice but come on its jus wacking off, gotta get back to real life)
hopefully with optimization it will remain the same or improve battery life
27. jaytai0106 (Posts: 825; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Trust me... us men will spend like 50 minutes going through the 10 porn we download to find that 2 mintues scene to jerk off hahahahaha
32. reckless562 (Posts: 545; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
weird.... my chick mastubates to porn like that.... me i jus flip through everything wackin simeltaneously, for a 10-15 minutes sesh tops. guess everyone likes different shizzle.... or u wack off like a Girl!!! no homo, lols
23. ahhxd717 (Posts: 300; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Lets hope that the deployment of 5G will coincide with improved battery technology or, better yet, come after a good improvement with battery tech.
25. reckless562 (Posts: 545; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
im jus hoping the very nature of 5G's Technology wont drain the battery any more than 4G.
28. jaytai0106 (Posts: 825; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Very true... but more than likely it will drain way more than LTE
26. bubbadoes (Posts: 313; Member since: 03 May 2012)
If the US follows, which I'm sure they will--poor Sprint will never catch up.