Sony announces that it will announce "fun and colorful" Xperia smartphone
14. hunted (Posts: 379; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Me too, i would like to see a better phone than SGS3 from Sony. Again this is my wish as a Sony fan :)
18. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6955; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
YOU'RE A BIG FAILURE. Sony makes beautiful designs unlike Apple
4. AnukulVcool (unregistered)
i think its the international version of xperia gx and/or xperia sx, but i would be glad to see a tablet
5. Ubi2447 (Posts: 131; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
I really hate to be such a nitpicking arse, but really...
"Sony Mobile is teasing us with a “surprise” it has for us and we’ll have all the details in just a couple of hours."
Just read that slowly. Truly ivy league sentence structuring.
6. ryq24 (Posts: 575; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
if it turn out to be just the sony xperia ion or neo L then this would be a big disappointment.
7. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
It looks a like a Windows Phone Advertisement, but it's probably not :(
8. andro. (Posts: 1986; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
My connections talking to sony reps and got me no answers yet :-(
Sonys handsets this year have been good so will be great to see whats next
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
i wish it has a quad core s4 krait with xperia s design and 4.55inch 400 pixel screen
Together with 4000mah battery and 2gb ram...
I have no intention to overrate this phone so dont give me thumb down
This is just my thought
20. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 807; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Wow your wish is even waaay above mine. Though my Wish was an International Xperia GX version with an Amoled Screen and a 2500 mAh battery. . .
10. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
If Sony announces that it will announce then who will announce Sony?
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
Colourful apple logo prove that
13. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I'm sorry I can't hear you over your troll breath.
12. mhiharis (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
SONY please, first release XPERIA ION in USA then bring all your surprise.,.........
15. Alp1111 (Posts: 46; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
It can be a windows 8 tablet. Take a look at the market.all of the brands announced windows 8 tablet in computex. Maybe it is a windows 8 tablet. Just a guess.
16. x01hst (Posts: 13; Member since: 21 May 2012)
I found some blog " ion releases date is Jun 24 in US" I hope right information it.
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6955; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
PLEASE RELEASE THE iOn first then release the goodies of Xperia SONY