Sony Xperia Z2 will have lots of fancy cases - check them out!
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Cool! These cases and covers are awesome! Btw, where's Metal-Slim? I'm using a red case from Metal-Slim on my Xperia Z and it makes my phone look beautiful.
3. Astoni (Posts: 631; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Actually the most cases didn't look good at all ,but some did. Metal slim would be nice !
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Those cases look terrible... Ruins the design of the phone.
22. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 568; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
True. Luckily there is a transparent plastic case.
2. toink (unregistered)
This isn't the S5, the Z2 is too beautiful to be covered with cases.
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
48 hours later and the comments are still flooding.
18. akki20892 (Posts: 3872; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Looks like your comments are flooding, count your comments Lol.
20. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You have 2091 comments in one year. Please go away.
31. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3690; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Check out rodneyej1's comments. :D
5. datphoneguy (Posts: 154; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
They look like those $5 cases you can buy on eBay...nothing too special IMO
8. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1324; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Actually they look even worse than the 3$ ebay cases :S Who the hell did design those? A 70years old in powerpoint?
9. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Sweet cool cases. just wish they hae them for the Z1
11. Logic717 (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
I've gotta say, if this is released to all carriers in the US, it really could be a big hit....
28. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Yes they should. STOP DOING EXCLUSIVE SONY and beat samsung. you're the only great maker that can stomp SAMSUNG.
12. Cicero (Posts: 802; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Nice. But where is the beauty of design and glass finish. Those sammy ugly plastic (sarcasm comments). At the end a majority of us will cover the phone with a nice looking cover that fit our taste and protect our phone. And so we can change the look of our phone monthly. At the end what it remains is the experience.
Post this from a S4 in a Spigen yellow NeoHibrid case. Superb in my point of view. This is the beauty of our lives. Choices. Enjoy!
16. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
didn't know skulls were such a top seller. wtf
17. karans765 (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
My gaaaaaawd!!! Can anyone block that papa smurf!!!!!!!!! he is so buthurt with S5 and ruining all the Sony xperia articles.
19. GeekMovement (Posts: 2127; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Flip case is the big trend these days it seems.
21. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 568; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
I always prefer transparent plastic cases so it will look the same and at the same time it will protect the back. My Note3 has a transparent case. In my country, it is hard to look for transparent cases especially for my old Xperia S. Luckily, the popularity of Z1 in my country shipped many Xperia cases here!
23. RuiBacelar (Posts: 152; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)
Roxfit makes some good flip-cases, slim, yet sturdy and good texture both in and outside, under 20€. I have one for my Z1
25. mokhtar (Posts: 399; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
plz there is anyone know when this beast will be available in russia , i know march but when .. i cant wait to have it :)
27. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
I just want them to release this phone in the US, then I will worry about the cases.
29. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
They need to stop posting s**t about the Z2, because the only thing you need to report on is the rumor being true that it's coming to verizon.