Sony Xperia Tablet Z hands-on videos emerge, signature power key is the new Xperia design trademark
Sony Xperia Tablet Z hands-on videos emerge, signature power key is the new Xperia design logo Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Sony Xperia Tablet Z hands-on videos emerge, signature power key is the new Xperia design logo
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
15. danny_a2005 (Posts: 114; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
I agree but, they should have kept the glass on the back :(
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1223; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
sexy.....too bad its close to a $1000
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
thats not a final number bro just speculation for now.. but even if it was (hopefully not) i think its built extremely well enough to be a "top dollar" tablet ......also this is surely not your ordinary tablet bro
5. MC1123 (Posts: 1220; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
is this running 4.2? coz the UI is still not that good on this one... i like the look of the nexus 10...
6. _Bone_ (Posts: 2061; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Dunno if the price tag or the 6000mAh is the most disappointing feature.
7. pyradark (Posts: 710; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
actually, there are reviews that shows hoe sony optimize 6000mah to last 10hrs. of web browsing
8. marchels14 (unregistered)
That is good looking design. I think Sony got this one right for once.
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5634; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Can't wait to buy this z tablet! Glad i skip the s tablet. Looks beautiful
12. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Had Sony just kept the exact specs but with the screen diagonal being 8.5 inches - they would hit a homerun.
I'm just sick of how companies just follow each other instead of thinking on their own
18. Devon (Posts: 11; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Looks great, I just wish these tablets would lose the bezel or make it smaller like the Razr M.
20. DerryAhmad (Posts: 179; Member since: 05 May 2012)
This tablet is the sexiest of them all! I want this already!
Glad Sony's using the "skeleton frame' design from the Xperia Z phone.
21. BattleBrat (Posts: 884; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
actually the design isnt that different from the Walkman X, thinner larger and all black
22. Eonnaydra (Posts: 185; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
I really don't understand why people don't buy Sony's handsets!This is the best Android tablet !Sexy,premium design,top specs!
Samsung looks like s**t against Sony.